Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: LEGEND PLAYERS // JUGADORES LEYENDA  (Read 108577 times)

Pinopinopinguino

• View Profile
Re: LEGEND PLAYERS
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2015, 05:11:05 PM »
I have started on sunday, so this explains a lot :-)

They will just pop up in the transfermarket section?

Yes Aiame, at last place of the "coins only" players list!

Buklau

Re: LEGEND PLAYERS // JUGADORES LEYENDA
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2015, 05:08:32 PM »
Hey guys. To find the power of legend players you need to divide their lvl 5 power with 1.2
For example:
Johan Cruyff lvl 5 = 564
Johan Cruyff original ppwer = 564÷1.2 = 470.
Cheers.

igennn

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2015, 01:32:20 AM »
why pele and platini defender ? please fix it.. thank you...

Jeffckley

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2015, 01:49:13 AM »
Yes please fix Pelé, i bought it but im a little stupid and i didnt realize that his posición is defender, this confuse me lol

PedroLuis

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2015, 11:19:39 AM »
One more vote for fix Pele and Platini position

swagv

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2015, 07:39:53 PM »
There's something terribly wrong when the game emits this promo:

"Finish the groups phase of the COPA AMERICA by signing the best forward in the history of football"

and Pelé is listed as a Defender. *facepalm*
ID: 1:297370
Fan code: 1x4DB6AHsf
FM2015

Pete Brooke

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2015, 09:15:04 AM »
Surely the whole point of the game is that points go up and down depending on performance. I totally agree with everyone who has said that legend players will kill the game. And if I was so stupid as to spend all that money on a team full of legend players where is the fun after that? You'd never vary your team or be able to progress. Like someone else said the only way the game will survive is adjusting points earned for current players so they can end up being better than legend players. And by the way Pele was not a defender!!!

INTER291103

• View Profile
    • SpazioCalcio
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2015, 02:17:15 PM »
Surely the whole point of the game is that points go up and down depending on performance. I totally agree with everyone who has said that legend players will kill the game. And if I was so stupid as to spend all that money on a team full of legend players where is the fun after that? You'd never vary your team or be able to progress. Like someone else said the only way the game will survive is adjusting points earned for current players so they can end up being better than legend players. And by the way Pele was not a defender!!!
Legend players are the worst new feature of this game, and it's one of the reasons I'm quitting. But they don't care, because legend players are for sale for coins only and this means money for the company, so you should expect to see more legends in the next weeks.
FM2015 1xQZ4ukiaB

I give my team for free. For more informations please send me a private message.

Slevinn

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2015, 05:43:09 AM »
You are right but FTB doesent care. They just want to grab soms fast cash. Player who work hard and spend alot of time on their team are always left in the cold by FTB.

FernandoGS

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2015, 07:08:07 PM »
I think you should limit the number of Legends per player. Maximum 3 legends in a team, or the game will disappear very soon.
And Pele never played defense !!!!!!

Damien

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2015, 08:36:28 PM »
Legend players are the worst new feature of this game, and it's one of the reasons I'm quitting. But they don't care, because legend players are for sale for coins only and this means money for the company, so you should expect to see more legends in the next weeks.

I think in the new edition of the game, normal players will have better points.
I mean a legend always have the same points. In the new edition normal player sometimes will be better than legends.
For example:

Van basten = 420 points.
Messi, plays a great match, is the man of the match 200 + 300 (man of the match) = 500 points.

The game needs to add some extra bonus, and increase some base poitns. and the normal players ant the legends will can coexist

Slevinn

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2015, 02:55:43 AM »

I think in the new edition of the game, normal players will have better points.
I mean a legend always have the same points. In the new edition normal player sometimes will be better than legends.
For example:

Van basten = 420 points.
Messi, plays a great match, is the man of the match 200 + 300 (man of the match) = 500 points.

The game needs to add some extra bonus, and increase some base poitns. and the normal players ant the legends will can coexist
If they were planning on doing that they wouldve communicated about it instead of ignoring their players.

Ibold

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2015, 04:42:41 PM »
Pelé y Platini han sido cambiados en mis aplicaciones (FM y Atlético de Madrid FM) por 2 jugadores convencionales (Danilo y Caldirola). Espero que sea algún error temporal antes de que se les asigne su posición correctamente. Alguna noticia al respecto???

Selloy

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2015, 06:54:34 PM »
It's fixed :)

Pele is now a FW

PS: I think Pele and Maradona will be the top legends available :P

Second Stringers

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2015, 11:55:13 PM »
I was using a Brendan Rogers formation and playing Pele at wing back. It was going to work great for me. You can't now change it!

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.