Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Superleague - Fantasy Manager  (Read 25386 times)

fb1907

• View Profile
Re: Superleague - Fantasy Manager
« Reply #330 on: December 12, 2017, 01:10:34 PM »
Hi .
I am very disappointed. Near 2 years passed  and you did nothing to make send my price Fenerbahce signed Jersey ?!!!!??? Don’t lose time to win a price signed Jersey ... don’t lose your time and your money .
I am very disappointed. I thought you were serious and a real game . But you fool me ? And all users in game ?
I never received my price . !! I contacted many time your price department by email . They said only wait , wait , wait ... and they did nothing ... I was patient... I waited ... 2 years passed and I never received my price !! Very sad . Fake this price ? If you can’t give or you don’t control the shipment of the Price , so don’t write that there is this price ... all is in imagination and « virtual » price . Always with a false excuse , we don’t send the price ; only the club can send the price . We can do nothing .
FB -  1xvkNke9Uy

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #331 on: December 12, 2017, 02:06:07 PM »
Hi .
I am very disappointed. Near 2 years passed  and you did nothing to make send my price Fenerbahce signed Jersey ?!!!!??? Don’t lose time to win a price signed Jersey ... don’t lose your time and your money .
I am very disappointed. I thought you were serious and a real game . But you fool me ? And all users in game ?
I never received my price . !! I contacted many time your price department by email . They said only wait , wait , wait ... and they did nothing ... I was patient... I waited ... 2 years passed and I never received my price !! Very sad . Fake this price ? If you can’t give or you don’t control the shipment of the Price , so don’t write that there is this price ... all is in imagination and « virtual » price . Always with a false excuse , we don’t send the price ; only the club can send the price . We can do nothing .

Hi @fb1907,
I understand what you're saying. We are a serious company, and on many occasions we've informed you that the delivery of the prize is handled by the club, not by us. It's also explained in the game.
We've contacted the club about your prize on different occasions, but unfortunately, Fenerbahce stopped replying to our emails. Please send me a private message so we can get this resolved for you in a different way.
Thanks,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #332 on: December 12, 2017, 02:06:39 PM »
Hello Brino!

I won the real madrid superleague from yesterday. I didn't received a notification from system yet( for my personal data for the delivery of the corresponding reward). My e-mail is chitimus_iulian@yahoo.com. It's the same e-mail from my account. When should i receive notification? Thanks
Id: 1:5115274
Game: Real Madrid fantasy manager 2018

Hey @meseriasu,
Our Prize department will contact you and the other winners as soon as possible.
Thanks,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

andr66rus

• View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 11, 2018, 03:43:57 PM »
Dear organizers !!!

REMOVE, PLEASE, THESE 10-DAY SUPERLIGUES !!! Who is interested in playing 10 days in a row? Listen to the man who won more than 30 Super League in different managers!
The whole struggle and intrigue exists only in the first and last days .. In my opinion, the optimal duration of these tournaments is 3-4 days! You can make them weekly, once in 2 weeks, or as you like!

Here is a simple math .. only a few players gain over 100,000 points for the entire super league .. people able to gain more than 20,000-30000 are also few, .. respectively, by the third day catching a favorite is unlikely, and most importantly, not interesting for catching up!

an example from life .. you have cases where one player wins 2 super leagues at the same time !! it only talks about an extremely low level of competition, when the player decides in the first days of the task in one super league, and quietly wins one more, simply because the competitors, knowing that the favorite is gaining a huge number of points, simply do not participate in the race.
this could be avoided by shortening the duration of the tournament, when any player would understand that distracting, he has a chance to lose .. and other players would have a motivation to win, because everyone would understand that there is no need to hold a contract 10 days, it's a lot of time .

of course, you decide .. and how you act, according to such rules, we will continue to play .. and we will continue to win)) but it seems to me that it would be more interesting if the chances of winning will be for more players ..
Thank you for attention! good luck to all!

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #334 on: January 15, 2018, 09:00:53 AM »
Dear organizers !!!

REMOVE, PLEASE, THESE 10-DAY SUPERLIGUES !!! Who is interested in playing 10 days in a row? Listen to the man who won more than 30 Super League in different managers!
The whole struggle and intrigue exists only in the first and last days .. In my opinion, the optimal duration of these tournaments is 3-4 days! You can make them weekly, once in 2 weeks, or as you like!

Here is a simple math .. only a few players gain over 100,000 points for the entire super league .. people able to gain more than 20,000-30000 are also few, .. respectively, by the third day catching a favorite is unlikely, and most importantly, not interesting for catching up!

an example from life .. you have cases where one player wins 2 super leagues at the same time !! it only talks about an extremely low level of competition, when the player decides in the first days of the task in one super league, and quietly wins one more, simply because the competitors, knowing that the favorite is gaining a huge number of points, simply do not participate in the race.
this could be avoided by shortening the duration of the tournament, when any player would understand that distracting, he has a chance to lose .. and other players would have a motivation to win, because everyone would understand that there is no need to hold a contract 10 days, it's a lot of time .

of course, you decide .. and how you act, according to such rules, we will continue to play .. and we will continue to win)) but it seems to me that it would be more interesting if the chances of winning will be for more players ..
Thank you for attention! good luck to all!

Hi @andr66rus,
I'll send your comments and concerns to the team so they can review it.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.