Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 13701 times)

Robbery

• View Profile
Re: Questions
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2016, 09:53:13 PM »
Hello,

I have a Problem with the Champions League. I won 2 games in a row. After the First Match i went in legendranking and After the second back to 17??? How is this possible?

And how Do i get Legends now???

Hi Robbery,
Can you send me your User ID so I can check into your account to see what may have happened? You can find it by tapping the (+) button next to the COLLECTION section. On the bottom right of the screen you'll see a number with this format:  X.X.XXXXX
-Brino

My User ID is 1.2.8:181372
And how i get Legends??

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4354/nm5tqipk_png.htm

Hi Robbery,
I've checked into your account and it seems you're currently in the Legend division.
Was that screenshot from now? Have you tried force closing and re-starting the app to see if that resolves it?
If you finish the season in the Champions or Legend division you should receive a legend player.
-Brino

Hey Brino,

First at all thank you for the help. :)

Yes, i tried it a Lot, but its seems Al little bit buggy. But this ist not so a big problem.

Whats happen wenn i'm First in Championsleague?

Robbery

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2016, 08:17:33 AM »
Hey Brino,

Now i dont played the night and I get in Division 15 from 13!!! What is this?? :@

Then i won 4 times in a row.. Still 15...

Edit: 16 without playing..  ridiculous
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 02:08:42 PM by Robbery »

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2016, 10:00:12 AM »
Hey Brino,

Now i dont played the night and I get in Division 15 from 13!!! What is this?? :@

Then i won 4 times in a row.. Still 15...

Edit: 16 without playing..  ridiculous

Hi Robbery,
Sorry for the troubles. I'm going to look into this with our developers to find out what could be happening. I'll keep you posted as soon as I have more information.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Robbery

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2016, 05:03:04 PM »
This is really uncool...
Do you make any compansation?

What says the ranking?  What will happen when im First?

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2016, 12:25:22 PM »
This is really uncool...
Do you make any compansation?

What says the ranking?  What will happen when im First?

Hi Robbery,
Please give us time to investigate the case. We can't always find a solution in such a short timespan. We're doing the best we can.
Can you please confirm if your position is changing within the legend division? We can see in your account that you're in the highest division, but when you're in the highest division, it can fluctuate if you don't play and other users surpass you.
Please let us know so we can help understand better.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

bauck

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2016, 11:24:41 AM »
Hi, Brino. How can we get the 'legend' players (those with double A). I notice someone has G.Muller, P.Rossi on his roster but these players are not on 'Collection' section.
Thanks for answering.

Hi Illyspooner,
One of them is given to you once you complete your collection but then the rest can be obtained in Packs once you reach the highest levels. Did you see the user's level? - I'm just wondering to ensure it's not an issue.
If you have any additional questions, please let me know.
Regards

Hello, I havent received any legend player. I have all players from level 1 (grey white collection). Also I'm in Championship division and havent received any legend from pack. Can you please check: 1.2.7:116251. Thank you

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2016, 11:28:05 AM »
Hi bauck,

The 4-star cards will appear, but they don't appear as often as the lower-level cards. I've checked into your account and everything seems normal for now.

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Pedris90

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2016, 03:31:15 PM »
Hi Brino,
could you please explain me and other players how does the champion division work? for example rewards, ranking etc
Thank you

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2016, 01:56:40 PM »
Hi Brino,
could you please explain me and other players how does the champion division work? for example rewards, ranking etc
Thank you

Hi Pedris90,
The rewards are the same but when you reach the Champion/Legend division, you start in another ranking specifically for that division. That ranking can vary even while you're not playing so, if you see any changes, it's normal, and you'd need to continue playing to keep moving up in the ranking.
As soon as I have a free moment I'll add hints to the forum. Unfortunately I've been quite busy lately.
Let me know if you have any further questions,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

bauck

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2016, 03:34:51 PM »
Hi bauck,

The 4-star cards will appear, but they don't appear as often as the lower-level cards. I've checked into your account and everything seems normal for now.

-Brino

Well, this is sad, because I have now been more than 14 days in Champion league. I am playing everyday quite a lot. In last 14 days I havent received any gold player, nor even Legend players. I am playing against players who has several legend players and this is just funny. All I get is maybe one green player every 4-5 days, other players are even worse.  Too bad, game is good, but too much random factor or luck and this is just annoying.

Brino, I just want you to read this, because you will lose even more customers in the future. I will probably delete mine, so you do not need to bother. Thanks

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2016, 09:02:13 AM »
Hi bauck,

-Brino

Well, this is sad, because I have now been more than 14 days in Champion league. I am playing everyday quite a lot. In last 14 days I havent received any gold player, nor even Legend players. I am playing against players who has several legend players and this is just funny. All I get is maybe one green player every 4-5 days, other players are even worse.  Too bad, game is good, but too much random factor or luck and this is just annoying.

Brino, I just want you to read this, because you will lose even more customers in the future. I will probably delete mine, so you do not need to bother. Thanks

Hi Bauck,
I understand what you're saying. We don't want to lose you or any users. I did read your message but I'm not the one who makes these decisions. I work as a moderator in the forum and as part of the Support department. I'm going to send your message to the corresponding team so that they can take this into consideration for the following versions.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2016, 10:30:36 PM »
Hi Brino

Posting this here rather as I want it to be viewed separately from my last post here

This is pretty much on point with the post just ahead of mine with regards to card allocation. Don't worry, besides waiting to see what will be done on my other request, in this instance I don't want anything, I would just appreciate some insight as to exactly how this works and what the metric is around card allocation.

First, my roster;

1. Three pages are duplicated. See screen shots

http://imgur.com/urZs9TT
http://imgur.com/CV83Wd9
http://imgur.com/LBmcgbq
http://imgur.com/9kGk6XW
http://imgur.com/ySbyE5d
http://imgur.com/akAHxb0

Out of interest, I actually took the time to make sure that because of the duplication, it may just be a visual representation and is not factored into the overall card count.

By my calculations, and excluding the duplicated pages, the cad count should be as follow;

- 33 Gold or Four star
- 37 Green or Three star
- 80 Blue or Two star
- 138 White or One star

So overall, 252 cards in the collection.

There is a discrepancy in the final card count, reading that of 248. With and without the duplication that number is incorrect. With 12 cards per page, duplicates included, the figure should stand at 288. Subtracting the duplicated pages brings the final count to the same count I've come to 252, on par with my calculation.

My collection stands at 179 as per in game card count. Again, this figure is incorrect as from my own count, it stands as follow;

- 4 Gold or Four stars
- 23 Green or Three stars
- 56 Blue or Two stars
- 136 White or One stars

My count should then after all this have an actual reading of 219/252 and not the 179/248 as it is suggested.

2. Legend cards;

http://imgur.com/arOccGo
http://imgur.com/WLtNNg4

As per the "Searching for opponent" screen, I am aware that a Ronaldinho Legend card would be the reward for completing the collection?

How are the other Legend cards issued? If you tell me that is is through buying packs, then that is something that seriously needs to be reconsidered. In fact, anything that costs coin or money to gain these cards should...

I've quite literally lost count of how much coin I've gained and lost in buying cards only to be issued with White/ one star cards over and over and over again.

I refuse to spend actual cash as it turns out to be nothing but a "make a quick buck" scheme for FTB in this game particularly.

At this point, and until I completely run out of faith with this game, I will continue buying the cards for 200 coins and hopefully after the 100th attempt receive the outstanding cards I need.

:-\

Flip Football 1.2.9:270390
Flip Baseball 1.1.2:8252
NBA Flip 1.04.001-11:203692

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2016, 02:22:08 PM »
Hi itsT,

I got this and my reply is in regards to both this and the previous post.

Unfortunately I tried looking into the options with the team but it isn't possible for me to merge the 2 accounts. I can, however, help you in a way with the account you'd like to keep, please just let me know which one it is.

I can confirm that we're aware of the page duplications and it's an error our development team is planning to resolve soon. Please keep in mind that the legend players aren't included in the collection page.

The legend cards are given to users who complete the season in the Champions division, but of course, the higher the position in that division, the better the rewarded card.

If I missed something or if you still have some questions or doubts, just let me know and I'll do my best to resolve them for you.

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2016, 08:55:36 PM »
Ah alright, thank you for clarifying.

The account I wish to keep and continue with is 1.2.9:270390
Flip Football 1.2.9:270390
Flip Baseball 1.1.2:8252
NBA Flip 1.04.001-11:203692

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2016, 12:22:29 PM »
Ah alright, thank you for clarifying.

The account I wish to keep and continue with is 1.2.9:270390

Thanks for confirming. I've added the coins from the other account into the one you'd like to keep and added some packs for the inconvenience experienced.

Let me know if you have any further questions

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.