Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 19854 times)

Raraboy

• View Profile
Re: Questions
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2016, 02:34:43 PM »
Why are there some players that has moving background on it?... What does it mean?

Hi Raraboy,
Those are Shiny Cards. Those are special kinds of cards that you can also receive in the game. As soon as I can I'll add something to the FAQ page about them ;)
-Brino

So how does it differ to other ones?... I got one from the store but itsjust a 1 star

ministro87

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2016, 10:57:36 AM »
Regarding the positioning in the Legend classification and the monthly prize, does it work like the highest level you achieved and not the current position when it's time to decide the prize? For example, my highest position in the legend rank was 53 but now i'm 120: the prize will take into account my highest position (53) or will just be based on the fact that I'm in the Legend rank?
NBA GM ID 1:47587, fan code 1xYYtwxP7x
NBA Flip ID 10287

GabViper

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2016, 12:46:12 PM »
Do you plan to add again the offer of 300 coins and 5 packs for 0.99€?
I wanted to buy it but I couldn't do it in time this weekend :(
8jBhwNju

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2016, 02:25:42 PM »
Regarding the positioning in the Legend classification and the monthly prize, does it work like the highest level you achieved and not the current position when it's time to decide the prize? For example, my highest position in the legend rank was 53 but now i'm 120: the prize will take into account my highest position (53) or will just be based on the fact that I'm in the Legend rank?

Ciao ministro87,
You can find my reply in the NBA Flip Italia thread here:
http://www.fromthebenchgames.com/forums/index.php?topic=85429.msg616414#msg616414
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2016, 02:27:04 PM »
Why are there some players that has moving background on it?... What does it mean?

Hi Raraboy,
Those are Shiny Cards. Those are special kinds of cards that you can also receive in the game. As soon as I can I'll add something to the FAQ page about them ;)
-Brino

So how does it differ to other ones?... I got one from the store but itsjust a 1 star

Hey Raraboy,
It's just a design difference, really. They don't appear as much though.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2016, 02:27:31 PM »

Hi GabViper,
We will add more offers in the game, don't worry ;)
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

ministro87

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2016, 03:45:11 PM »

Ciao ministro87,
http://www.fromthebenchgames.com/forums/index.php?topic=85429.msg616414#msg616414
-Brino

Thanks, I read your answer but my question was slightly different: I wanted to know if the card that I will receive will be a legend regardless of my rank as a legend and if so, if it depends on the highest position that I managed to achieve
NBA Flip ID 10287

GabViper

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2016, 10:24:20 PM »

Hi GabViper,
-Brino

Thank you very much,
Have a nice day!  :)
8jBhwNju

Naaba

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2016, 11:58:58 AM »
Could you please give us the odds to get purple or green cards ? Since beginning of july, I've opened more than 30 packs and I get only two green cards and no purple, only blue and white. Right now, I missed less then 10 white cards to get the complete set of them.
I understand than getting purple and green must be more difficult but playing the legends league against opponents who have only purple like it hapens sometimes when you have only 2 in your set is pretty anoying.

Is it possible to get out of the league legends ? With my poor set of cards, there is no interest to stay in it and lose all the time.

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2016, 01:39:40 PM »

Ciao ministro87,
-Brino

Thanks, I read your answer but my question was slightly different: I wanted to know if the card that I will receive will be a legend regardless of my rank as a legend and if so, if it depends on the highest position that I managed to achieve

Hey ministro87,
The card won't specifically be a legend player but I believe the highest positions are. (I'll have to confirm it and get back to you.) Everyone in the legends division should receive the same number of coins, but the card (player) depends on the highest position achieved.
Let me know if that's still not clear.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2016, 01:40:59 PM »
Could you please give us the odds to get purple or green cards ? Since beginning of july, I've opened more than 30 packs and I get only two green cards and no purple, only blue and white. Right now, I missed less then 10 white cards to get the complete set of them.
I understand than getting purple and green must be more difficult but playing the legends league against opponents who have only purple like it hapens sometimes when you have only 2 in your set is pretty anoying.

Is it possible to get out of the league legends ? With my poor set of cards, there is no interest to stay in it and lose all the time.

Hey Naaba,
I don't have the exact numbers but I'll check on it for you.
Regarding getting out of the legends league, I can try to make a change but I can't guarantee it'll work. I'll need your User ID if you'd like for me to try it.
Let me know,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2016, 01:41:17 PM »

Hi GabViper,
-Brino

Thank you very much,
Have a nice day!  :)

You're welcome and you too ;)
Brino
FTB Moderator

ministro87

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2016, 05:07:46 PM »

Ciao ministro87,
-Brino

Hey ministro87,
The card won't specifically be a legend player but I believe the highest positions are. (I'll have to confirm it and get back to you.) Everyone in the legends division should receive the same number of coins, but the card (player) depends on the highest position achieved.
-Brino

Thanks, but just one confirmation: "depends on the highest position achieved" means that I for example I managed to be 53rd but at the end of the month I end up being 120th I'll be rewarded according to my 53rd rank or for the last one?
NBA Flip ID 10287

Aldrinmanza

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2016, 12:23:03 PM »
If I'm in the legends division, is there any chance I'll drop in division 1? Or no?

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2016, 01:34:49 PM »

Ciao ministro87,
-Brino

Hey ministro87,
-Brino

Thanks, but just one confirmation: "depends on the highest position achieved" means that I for example I managed to be 53rd but at the end of the month I end up being 120th I'll be rewarded according to my 53rd rank or for the last one?

Exactly, you'd be rewarded for position 53 in that case.
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.