Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 19855 times)

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
Re: Questions
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2016, 01:41:32 PM »
If I'm in the legends division, is there any chance I'll drop in division 1? Or no?

Hey Aldrinmanza,
Once you're in the legends division, you shouldn't drop to division 1 again until the end of the season when the new one starts, you'd begin again at a lower level depending on the stars you receive in the reward.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

bzh74

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2016, 10:51:37 AM »
Hi,
Is there a way to avoid having to share on Facebook the fact that i change division? i can't find a way to do it and it is very annoying!

Thanks

regards

Pierre

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2016, 12:46:04 PM »
Hi,
Is there a way to avoid having to share on Facebook the fact that i change division? i can't find a way to do it and it is very annoying!

Thanks

regards

Pierre

Hi Pierre,
There's a button that allows you to deselect the option when it appears, but as of now there isn't any option in settings for example that disables it, although it is a good idea. I'll pass that suggestion to the team.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

bzh74

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2016, 01:51:30 PM »
Unfortunately there is no way to unselect it with the tick button  (clicking on it just share, same as if i press continue), i use an android phone.

Hi,

Thanks

regards

Pierre

Hi Pierre,
There's a button that allows you to deselect the option when it appears, but as of now there isn't any option in settings for example that disables it, although it is a good idea. I'll pass that suggestion to the team.
-Brino

ENFUEGO

• View Profile
Re: Legends Division Scoring
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2016, 12:21:13 PM »
Hello,

I was wondering how legends division is scored?
There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it.
I've often moved up after losing, maintained position (or moved down) after winning and the number of positions moved up or down seem random, anything from 0 - 4 either way.

Is the game drunk or am I?

Kind regards.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 12:23:13 PM by ENFUEGO »

Vettel23

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2016, 02:40:13 PM »
ID-1:5136235
GM:Vettel23
Franchise:Oklahoma City

Please can you switch my franchise to golden state warriors? I am android user and with all disadvantages that we have compare to IOS users and with crashes going on and not be able to change my roster at least to have some joy while playing game.
Tnx

Crisismakerz

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2016, 02:33:56 PM »
Hi, just wanted to know the reward system for ranked. Is it something like silver ranks get a blue card, gold rank (4-1) get green card and legend gets purple? And as the rank increases within that rank interval does the card reward get better? Is gold a reward too? Thx. Knowing such things will be great motivation for playing rather than blindly ranking.

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2016, 09:10:02 AM »
Unfortunately there is no way to unselect it with the tick button  (clicking on it just share, same as if i press continue), i use an android phone.

Hi,

Thanks

regards

Pierre

Hi Pierre,
-Brino

Hmm... I'm going to look into this with the team.
Sorry for the troubles.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
Re: Legends Division Scoring
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2016, 09:11:05 AM »
Hello,

I was wondering how legends division is scored?
There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it.
I've often moved up after losing, maintained position (or moved down) after winning and the number of positions moved up or down seem random, anything from 0 - 4 either way.

Is the game drunk or am I?

Kind regards.

Hi ENFUEGO,
Here you can see how the Legends Ranking works: http://www.fromthebenchgames.com/forums/index.php?topic=85359.0
If you have any further questions even after reading that, let me know and I'll do my best to answer any remaining doubts.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2016, 09:11:48 AM »
ID-1:5136235
GM:Vettel23
Franchise:Oklahoma City

Please can you switch my franchise to golden state warriors? I am android user and with all disadvantages that we have compare to IOS users and with crashes going on and not be able to change my roster at least to have some joy while playing game.
Tnx

Hi Vettel23,
Are you referring to NBA Flip or NBA General Manager?
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2016, 09:17:02 AM »
Hi, just wanted to know the reward system for ranked. Is it something like silver ranks get a blue card, gold rank (4-1) get green card and legend gets purple? And as the rank increases within that rank interval does the card reward get better? Is gold a reward too? Thx. Knowing such things will be great motivation for playing rather than blindly ranking.

Hi Crisismakerz,

I understand what you're saying. I'm currently working on revising/updating a help text that another user created for the game which will explain all of this and a lot more of how the game works. It'll be a great help for all of you. As soon as it's finished, I'll upload it and send you all the location of the text.

In the meantime, you will receive a reward in all divisions but of course, the higher the division, the better the reward. From divisions 20-11 you'll receive a white card, but the coin rewards differ according to the division. From divisions 10-6, you'll receive a blue card and coins according to the division. From divisions 5-1 you'll receive a green card and coins according to the division. Just for entering the Legend division, you'll receive a gold card. From Legend 500-1 you'll receive Rare cards.

As soon as I'm done with that help text, I'll let you know and everything will be specified more completely there.

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

jfrank

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2016, 02:41:17 PM »
I'm just wondering about the card packs you can buy with 200 coins.  At this point I have bought about 30 packs. The problem is that I haven't gotten any purple cards at this point and only 8 green cards.

It just seems like there might be something wrong with that. It gets a little discouraging to work my way up to 200 coins simply to get a lot of junk cards.

I was just wondering what others experience with the cards. Have I been unlucky or is that just how it is?

Illyspooner

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2016, 05:11:49 AM »

Hi Crisismakerz,

I understand what you're saying. I'm currently working on revising/updating a help text that another user created for the game which will explain all of this and a lot more of how the game works. It'll be a great help for all of you. As soon as it's finished, I'll upload it and send you all the location of the text.

In the meantime, you will receive a reward in all divisions but of course, the higher the division, the better the reward. From divisions 20-11 you'll receive a white card, but the coin rewards differ according to the division. From divisions 10-6, you'll receive a blue card and coins according to the division. From divisions 5-1 you'll receive a green card and coins according to the division. Just for entering the Legend division, you'll receive a gold card. From Legend 500-1 you'll receive Rare cards.

As soon as I'm done with that help text, I'll let you know and everything will be specified more completely there.

-Brino

Hi, Brino. TOP 500 players from Legend Divion got the Rare card or TOP 50?
Everton FM16: 1xjChNDGJU
FM16: 1xpNDfc4TX
NBA Flip: 78719

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2016, 09:23:44 AM »
I'm just wondering about the card packs you can buy with 200 coins.  At this point I have bought about 30 packs. The problem is that I haven't gotten any purple cards at this point and only 8 green cards.

It just seems like there might be something wrong with that. It gets a little discouraging to work my way up to 200 coins simply to get a lot of junk cards.

I was just wondering what others experience with the cards. Have I been unlucky or is that just how it is?

Hi jfrank,
It is much harder to get the purple cards in the packs but it shouldn't be impossible to receive them. If you don't get one within the next few packs, let me know.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2016, 09:26:30 AM »

Hi Crisismakerz,

-Brino

Hi, Brino. TOP 500 players from Legend Divion got the Rare card or TOP 50?

Hi Illyspooner,
Right now they're all listed as Rare cards but with different ranks. Our team is working on adding new names to the ranks to make it more clear.
Until 499 you receive a Gold card - from 500-100 you'll receive a rare card at rank 3, 21-99 is a very rare card at rank 2 and 20-1 is a super rare card.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.