Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 7747 times)

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
Suggestions
« on: June 24, 2016, 08:38:08 AM »
Do you have any suggestions on how to improve the game? Let us know and we'll send them to our Concept team to review for our future versions!

--

¿Tenéis algunas ideas sobre cómo mejorar el juego? ¡Compartidlas con nosotros y la pasaremos al equipo de concepto para tenerlas en cuenta para próximas verisones!
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

ministro87

• View Profile
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 07:02:29 PM »
Almost all the time the roster in the tournament is not balanced at all, there are lots of useless players and many players that have almost the same numbers in the same positions..could you balance it more? And also it is much frustrating when you lose the first match of a tournament (due to an unbalanced team) and that's it, 300 coins just vanished with nothing in return..either lower the coins to enter or allow to at least re try the first match
NBA GM ID 1:47587, fan code 1xYYtwxP7x
NBA Flip ID 10287

puppa_bear

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 05:10:09 AM »
I must say this game feels too weighted towards those who spend money. Unless I missed it there is not significant benefit to increasing (or decreasing) your level - perhaps a bonus pack, or bonus card of different level as you improve. The pack cost seems quite high, and will require significant play time to complete the collection - and if the cost of Tournaments is 300 coins, then only players who advance to the final or win will see real benefit. The advantage to those who do spend is far too heavy in my opinion, and then those who spend massive amounts of time - but then I had the same opinion about the changes to NBA GM as well.

Coin & pack-based daily login streak bonuses would be nice as well (say 1 coin each day, then a pack every 5 or 10 day).

I can't see where to find the odds of getting the different level cards are (so I don't know how often I should expect to get a 3 star or higher). Might be nice to have them somewhere in the app.

Long term, a card trading market (like the one in NBA GM) will be of benefit, as all 5 star players will not have the same value to each player, and completing a set, or team, will be of more importance. Also, historical players becoming available will add extra flavour.

All in all, I think it has potential to be really addictive to me, but I need to see that I will not be massively disadvantaged when compared to those who are willing to spend money

ministro87

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 10:06:08 AM »
I must say this game feels too weighted towards those who spend money. Unless I missed it there is not significant benefit to increasing (or decreasing) your level - perhaps a bonus pack, or bonus card of different level as you improve. The pack cost seems quite high, and will require significant play time to complete the collection - and if the cost of Tournaments is 300 coins, then only players who advance to the final or win will see real benefit. The advantage to those who do spend is far too heavy in my opinion, and then those who spend massive amounts of time - but then I had the same opinion about the changes to NBA GM as well.

Coin & pack-based daily login streak bonuses would be nice as well (say 1 coin each day, then a pack every 5 or 10 day).

I can't see where to find the odds of getting the different level cards are (so I don't know how often I should expect to get a 3 star or higher). Might be nice to have them somewhere in the app.

Long term, a card trading market (like the one in NBA GM) will be of benefit, as all 5 star players will not have the same value to each player, and completing a set, or team, will be of more importance. Also, historical players becoming available will add extra flavour.

All in all, I think it has potential to be really addictive to me, but I need to see that I will not be massively disadvantaged when compared to those who are willing to spend money

I totally quote, expecially the coin & pack-based daily login streak bonuses
NBA Flip ID 10287

Driu21

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 11:15:34 AM »
Hi,
In my opinion waiting/thinking time during match is very short. This is a quite strategical game and I think that at least 30sec are needed to do the correct move.

Andrea

Windauga

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2016, 10:19:50 AM »
Hi,
In my opinion waiting/thinking time during match is very short. This is a quite strategical game and I think that at least 30sec are needed to do the correct move.

Andrea

Instead a truly believe that if fast-thinking is part of the game is better, you just have to do the best move you can think of in that time, and it's the only part that is like real basketball, doing the best move you can in a specific window of time xD

Instead I'd like to receive a 5 coin for a daily login, and a bonus of 10 after five consecutive days, then reset, i'm not a fan of longer streaks, that premiates addicted players.
The tournament prices are good, but I'd like to see an exit-bonus made of a random player; so, at least, selling it gives you back a little coins.

Baracco Bama

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2016, 02:40:45 PM »
Last 4 times I won a tournament, in my 5 packs (20 totals) I got: 1 green (duplicate); 1 green, 0 green, 1 green (duplicate). All the other cards were white or blue.
The only time i bought a pack (12 for 3.99 Euros) I got: 1 purple and 3 green.

It is clear what's happening, so I make a suggestion: why don't you ask for a year subscription (10 to 20 Euros) and you let us play a fair game where the only way to get cards is to play the game?

ministro87

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2016, 10:58:57 AM »
You really should increase the possibility to find violet cards in the packs, in the last 30 packs that I opened I found like 3 green cards and then just useless white cards...
NBA Flip ID 10287

ministro87

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2016, 09:13:03 AM »
this game is becoming really boring..always playing against people who spent TONS of money (there's no other explanation to rosters with only purple cards since finding them in the packs is almost impossible) and then, when you finally are able to gather 300 coins for the tournament, either lose immediately due to a stupidly formed roster or, in the event of a win, open packs with only useless white cards...i think you should do something to change things here..
NBA Flip ID 10287

sandi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2016, 12:23:08 PM »
I agree. It gets really boring, You simply cannot get purple cards no matter what. I managed to get to the legends league, but you could do nothing to beat players with many A cards while you have none. That 's really demotivational.

If the current pack system doesn't change, I'm not sure I'll continue to play.
You can make it hard to get purple cards, but there must be a way to get them. With this random player packs, it's frustrating to get only useless cards.

ministro87

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2016, 11:10:46 AM »
I agree. It gets really boring, You simply cannot get purple cards no matter what. I managed to get to the legends league, but you could do nothing to beat players with many A cards while you have none. That 's really demotivational.

You can make it hard to get purple cards, but there must be a way to get them. With this random player packs, it's frustrating to get only useless cards.

Any thoughts about this Brino?
NBA Flip ID 10287

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2016, 08:57:20 AM »

This is something I've already reported to the team. If I could do anything to speed up the process on this, I would do it. I'll keep following up and when I have more information I'll let you know.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

mariogotgame

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2016, 12:16:46 PM »

The same experience, after I won 2 tournament in a row e ZERO Purple card in 10 pack...

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2016, 08:04:02 AM »

The same experience, after I won 2 tournament in a row e ZERO Purple card in 10 pack...

Hi mariogotgame,
I understand, and this is something I've already reported to the team. They are taking your comments and suggestions into consideration.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

ministro87

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2016, 12:41:56 PM »
We've been asking for more fairness in the packs cause it's almost impossible to find purple or even green cards and at this point I think I'll drop the game until I read here that things have changed..I'm sick of working my *** off just to win useless white cards and sick of playing against opponents with all purple cards (bought with who knows how much money)...and it's a pity because I really like this game
NBA Flip ID 10287

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.