Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: General Discussions  (Read 4382 times)

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
General Discussions
« on: June 24, 2016, 09:01:09 AM »
Here you can talk about any game-related topics and share your knowledge with other users.

---

Aquí podéis hablar de asuntos relacionados con el juego y compartir vuestros conocimientos con otros usuarios
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Cruz0205

• View Profile
One important question
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 11:02:26 AM »
Been playing NBA Flip, opened like 16 packs and all I go is the normal cards and blue cards. While I do notice others having multiple greens or purps. Is there an easy way to get them? Or is really have to be unboxing packs coz I cant even get a single green or purple. My cards are almost BLUE STACK already. Not a single green is appearing on unboxing

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
Re: One important question
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 01:14:09 PM »
Been playing NBA Flip, opened like 16 packs and all I go is the normal cards and blue cards. While I do notice others having multiple greens or purps. Is there an easy way to get them? Or is really have to be unboxing packs coz I cant even get a single green or purple. My cards are almost BLUE STACK already. Not a single green is appearing on unboxing

Hi Cruz0205,
It's true that the green and purple cards are harder to get since it the chances of getting them is much less than the silver and blue cards, but you should receive them. Please just give it some time and if you still see that you're not getting them, please let me know.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

monks

• View Profile
Re: General Discussions
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 12:18:26 PM »
300 coins for playing the tournament is way too much, it is not worth it imo
NBA GM Code: 5hzbfFaM

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 10:18:53 AM »
300 coins for playing the tournament is way too much, it is not worth it imo

Hi Monks,
This is something that's on the suggestions sheet for the concept team to check into the possibility of reducing the price.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

iquintenR

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2016, 03:43:25 AM »
250 coins for tournament is definitely better but I think 300 is still good

Snaztastic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2016, 01:13:24 PM »
Hey,

I have some suggestions which us guys(and girls) might like to be implemented.

1) To see exactly which rank you're playing against (in Legend), at the moment it's just blank Legend. Example: Legend 150 vs Legend 21.
2) To have an "Add Friend" feature, as it happens I'm playing against the same people a lot.
3) A Tournament feature that includes the 400 coin packs (shiny cards). Example: To register for the Tournament would be 600 coins.
4) When ranking up (pre-Legend), you could maybe give an extra "star" when winning 3 times in a row. By doing that, also create more stars each rank, so it won't be faster to get to Legend.

Just some suggestions. Let me know what you guys think! :)

Best Regards,
Snaztastic

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2016, 10:19:47 AM »

Hi iquintenR,
I'll send your suggestion to the team
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2016, 10:20:39 AM »
Thanks for your suggestions guys - Please try to send those in the Suggestions thread here: http://www.fromthebenchgames.com/forums/index.php?topic=85368.0

That way we can keep everything organized.

Regards
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

BenjiBenjamin123

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2017, 12:06:39 PM »

Hi iquintenR,
I'll send your suggestion to the team
-Brino

I think it's cool!

Lapointe

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2017, 10:07:32 PM »
Hello everyone

I come for the last time to share my opinion, this month the game has given the top 20 another double which is very direspectful and it is not the first time. Even if i have notify them the first time they did nothing. I would just like to inform every player that each one of you trying to reach having a great deck with great cards then you will be playing for no rewards, only doubles, and make a lot of draws. It is a great shame that the game never evolved to make the players that played for a long time no rewards for playing.

I would like to say Thank you to Ivanho, Chambers , Ahmed and so many others I had a lot of fun playing thanks to you guys.

Sincerly Pascal

ministro87

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2017, 03:09:09 PM »
Sorry to say it, but this is just plain stupid: it's like the fourth month in a row that I receive a duplicated legend as a monthly reward...so instead of showing a little gratitude to the loyal players of this game that have been playing for years you FTB just continue to "punish" them instead of rewarding them..what's the point in playing a whole month for a legendary reward if I'll end up with just 400 coins from selling the double?!
NBA GM ID 1:47587, fan code 1xYYtwxP7x
NBA Flip ID 10287

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2017, 10:19:54 AM »
Sorry to say it, but this is just plain stupid: it's like the fourth month in a row that I receive a duplicated legend as a monthly reward...so instead of showing a little gratitude to the loyal players of this game that have been playing for years you FTB just continue to "punish" them instead of rewarding them..what's the point in playing a whole month for a legendary reward if I'll end up with just 400 coins from selling the double?!

Hey ministro87,
I can understand what you're saying. Please note that the rewards currently don't keep in mind the players you already have. They have 3 legends configured as reward for each month. If you already have most of the legends, eventually, you'll get repeats unless we start adding new legends in the game.
I talked with the team a couple of weeks ago to see if we can start keeping the cards users already have in mind to avoid repeats in the future.
I'll keep you posted on that as soon as I have more info.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Dkp7

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2017, 10:09:29 PM »
Have opened 26 packs and not gotten a single purple card. Constantly getting duplicates and only green or blue. This ridiculous.

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2017, 09:19:20 AM »
Have opened 26 packs and not gotten a single purple card. Constantly getting duplicates and only green or blue. This ridiculous.

Hey Dkp7,
The purple cards appear less because they're harder to obtain in the game, but they should appear.
Can you please send me your User ID so I can check into your account though and see if I can see anything wrong?
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.