Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR OPINION ON OUR NEW IDEA  (Read 10475 times)

Pygmouille

• View Profile
Re: WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR OPINION ON OUR NEW IDEA
« Reply #90 on: September 17, 2016, 02:56:18 AM »
Gracias for your post Brino...and for trying...but this update is (once again) very disapointing  :(
Seems nobody in the FTB team read our comments...

After this update, we will still need to buy again the same players and the same legends - that we already bought with coins - to be competitive in your new planets...lots of real money...lots of time to improve them...again and again...

...and what do we win for that ?? Nothing more than before !!!
Same poor 50 coins reward to win league in first division !!! Same rewards for superleagues !!!
Nothing more !!! Nothing new !!!
How many weeks do we have to win first division to buy one of the good legends ? 24 weeks ???
 >:(
This really must be a joke...
Once we bought a legend, we should not have to buy it again !! This is insane !!!

Steve1202

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 17, 2016, 07:55:00 AM »
Im sure they will come with a solution to make normal players bronze.
My only question is , is this also the case to get from bronze to silver etc.... Cause i guess soon players will promote to a new planet already.
Thanks

pibeman

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 17, 2016, 01:34:45 PM »
Pienso que por algo se empieza. Para solventar los problemas de duplicidad está muy bien... y además de esto el resto de problemas se solucionaría fácilmente : volviendo a tener una bolsa de mercado entre managers y pudiendo vender a la "banca"  por un precio menor los jugadores que no te los quiera comprar nadie y así recuperar una parte de la inversión (en coins o cash) inicial. Haciendo eso creo que se contentaría a la mayoría de los managers.

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
NEW VERSION - 7.10
« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2016, 08:37:59 AM »
Hi everybody,
(The post in Spanish will follow this one)
*Unfortunately I'm going to be very busy today so my time today in the forum will be very limited. I'll do my best to help you out as soon as possible*

In this new version, as I explained in the forum, it's no longer possible to have duplicate players. Of course this will affect your rosters in different ways, but the team feels that it will affect you in more positive ways than negative. Here's the information about how the Player Evolution works (Please remember I'm not the one who makes the rules/changes, I'm just sharing the information so you have it, as I feel it's very important and necessary for you):

Starting now, forget about having two of the same players on your roster. Having the same player duplicated on a roster wasn’t very useful seeing that the player from the higher planet would start gaining levels and taking value away from the other. That’s why we’ve decided to move a step forward and create an Evolution system for the players.

-What does the Evolution system do?

In short, we could say that it’s some sort of player merge. In other words, starting now, if you decide to sign a player you already have, but from the Bronze Planet, that player from the Beginner Planet would no longer appear on your team. Now both players and their skills would merge together into a more powerful player.

-What are the benefits of the new Evolution system?

Firstly, a reduction in the slots being used. With the previous system, 2 slots were being used up by the player on the Beginner Planet and the same player on the Bronze Planet. Now, with this new system change, both players would merge together and only use up 1 slot.

You no longer have to worry about the Beginner player you spent so much time and coins increasing his level losing his value because his Bronze equivalent was much better. Now your Beginner Player will help your new Bronze Player be even better.

-How does the Evolution system work?

Everything is based on the the level of your Beginner players. If a user has a player on their roster and they sign a the same one but from the Bronze planet, the previous player will rise a specific number of levels and convert into the Bronze version, at a higher level according to the level he had in the Beginner category. To show you how it works, we’ve created the following chart:

Keeping the above table into account, an example of this evolution would be as follows:

I have Sergio Ramos (Beginner) on my roster at level 34 and I sign Sergio Ramos (Bronze) at level 15. Since my previous Sergio Ramos was at a level between 31-35, my new Sergio Ramos (Bronze) will rise 7 additional levels, from level 15 to 22.

-How will I know if one of the players I’m trying to sign will evolve?

In both the regular Auction and the Direct Buy section, if you try to sign a Bronze player that you already have on your roster, you’ll notice an Evolution icon. That way you’ll know that your Beginner player will evolve to Bronze.

With this new system the Free Agents section will regain the importance that it had before: taking advantage of your Beginner players and creating a much more powerful team.

As always, whatever questions you have, just let me know in the corresponding threads and I'll do my best to reply as soon as possible.

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
NUEVA VERSIÓN - 7.10
« Reply #94 on: September 20, 2016, 08:47:49 AM »
Hola a todos:
*Por desgracias voy a estar muy ocupado hoy con otras tareas entonces mi tiempo en el foro hoy será muy limitado. Haré lo posible para ayudaros en cuanto pueda.*

En la nueva versión, como expliqué anteriormente, ya no es posible disponer de jugadores duplicados. Es cierto que afectará a vuestras plantillas pero pensamos que os afectará de manera más positivas que negativa. Aquí tenéis la información sobre como funciona la evolución de jugadores. (Tened en cuenta que no soy yo el que crea las reglas / hace los cambios pero os comparto la información ya que creo que es importante que la tengais.):

A partir de ahora olvídate de tener dos jugadores iguales en tu plantilla. Tener el mismo jugador por duplicado en tu plantilla no era muy útil a partir de que tu jugador de planeta superior comenzara a ganar niveles, por eso hemos decidido dar un paso adelante y crear la Evolución de jugadores.

-¿En qué consiste el sistema Evolución?

En una explicación rápida podríamos decir que es un sistema de fusión de jugadores. Es decir, a partir de este momento si decides fichar a un jugador de planeta Bronze que ya tenías en tu plantilla Beginner ya no aparecerá por duplicado en tu equipo, ahora ambos jugadores fusionarán sus habilidades que darán lugar a un solo jugador aún más avanzado.

-¿Qué beneficios aporta el nuevo sistema Evolución?

Para empezar la reducción de slots ocupados. Con el sistema anterior si tenías el mismo jugador tanto en planeta Beginner como en Bronze tenías que ocupar dos huecos en tu plantilla, en cambio con el sistema Evolución ambos jugadores al fusionarse en uno solo esto dejará de ser un inconveniente.

Se acabó el tener un jugador que tanto te había costado subir de nivel sin ninguna función en tu equipo porque su equivalente en Bronze era mucho mejor, ahora el jugador Beginner ayudará a que tu nuevo jugador Bronze sea mucho mejor.

-¿Cómo funciona el sistema Evolución?

Todo se basa en el nivel de tus jugadores Beginner. Si un usuario tiene un jugador en la plantilla y lo ficha de nuevo en el planeta Bronze, el jugador anterior le subirá ciertos niveles al jugador de Bronze, mejorando este último en función del nivel en que tenía al correspondiente jugador Beginner. Para ello hemos creado una tabla que te ayudará a comprender mejor este porceso:

Teniendo en cuenta la tabla anterior un ejemplo de evolución sería:

Dispongo de Sergio Ramos en mi plantilla con Nivel 34 y procedo a fichar a Sergio Ramos Bronze en nivel 15. Al tener a Sergio Ramos en mi plantilla anterior con un nivel entre 31 y 35, el nuevo jugador Sergio Ramos Bronze subirá directamente 7 niveles, por lo tanto Sergio Ramos Bronze se incorporará a mi plantilla con nivel 22.

-¿Cómo sabré si un jugador que estoy intentando fichar evolucionará?

En el mercado de fichajes, tanto Compra Directa como Subastas, si intentas fichar a un jugador Bronze que ya tienes en tu plantilla aparecerá el indicador Evolución, con él sabrás que si lo fichas evolucionará junto a tu jugador Beginner.

Con este nuevo sistema el mercado de fichajes vuelve a ganar la importancia que tenía anteriormente, aprovecha tus jugadores Beginner y crea un equipo mucho más poderoso.

Como siempre, si tenéis preguntas, no dudéis en escribirme en la sección del foro correspondiente y haré lo que pueda para responder lo antes posible.

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

swagv

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2016, 09:12:53 AM »
This is not a bad move. But I have to say: it would have helped knowing this in advance before I fired a number of level 60 beginners and replaced them with their Bronze counterparts.
ID: 1:297370
Fan code: 1x4DB6AHsf
FM2015

alchimista77

• View Profile
Re: NUEVA VERSIÓN - 7.10
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2016, 09:48:40 AM »
Ok Brino tutto chiaro!

MA SI POTRANNO FONDERE I GIOCATORI BEGINNER DIRETTAMENTE CON I GIOCATORI SILVER!  Ovviamente quando questi saranno disponibili immagino da settimana prossima.... come avverrà la fusione di livelli....??? O si possono unire solo così:

BEGINNER-BRONZE
BRONZE-silver
ECC....

Grazie

Hola a todos:
*Por desgracias voy a estar muy ocupado hoy con otras tareas entonces mi tiempo en el foro hoy será muy limitado. Haré lo posible para ayudaros en cuanto pueda.*

En la nueva versión, como expliqué anteriormente, ya no es posible disponer de jugadores duplicados. Es cierto que afectará a vuestras plantillas pero pensamos que os afectará de manera más positivas que negativa. Aquí tenéis la información sobre como funciona la evolución de jugadores. (Tened en cuenta que no soy yo el que crea las reglas / hace los cambios pero os comparto la información ya que creo que es importante que la tengais.):

A partir de ahora olvídate de tener dos jugadores iguales en tu plantilla. Tener el mismo jugador por duplicado en tu plantilla no era muy útil a partir de que tu jugador de planeta superior comenzara a ganar niveles, por eso hemos decidido dar un paso adelante y crear la Evolución de jugadores.

-¿En qué consiste el sistema Evolución?

En una explicación rápida podríamos decir que es un sistema de fusión de jugadores. Es decir, a partir de este momento si decides fichar a un jugador de planeta Bronze que ya tenías en tu plantilla Beginner ya no aparecerá por duplicado en tu equipo, ahora ambos jugadores fusionarán sus habilidades que darán lugar a un solo jugador aún más avanzado.

-¿Qué beneficios aporta el nuevo sistema Evolución?

Para empezar la reducción de slots ocupados. Con el sistema anterior si tenías el mismo jugador tanto en planeta Beginner como en Bronze tenías que ocupar dos huecos en tu plantilla, en cambio con el sistema Evolución ambos jugadores al fusionarse en uno solo esto dejará de ser un inconveniente.

Se acabó el tener un jugador que tanto te había costado subir de nivel sin ninguna función en tu equipo porque su equivalente en Bronze era mucho mejor, ahora el jugador Beginner ayudará a que tu nuevo jugador Bronze sea mucho mejor.

-¿Cómo funciona el sistema Evolución?

Todo se basa en el nivel de tus jugadores Beginner. Si un usuario tiene un jugador en la plantilla y lo ficha de nuevo en el planeta Bronze, el jugador anterior le subirá ciertos niveles al jugador de Bronze, mejorando este último en función del nivel en que tenía al correspondiente jugador Beginner. Para ello hemos creado una tabla que te ayudará a comprender mejor este porceso:

Teniendo en cuenta la tabla anterior un ejemplo de evolución sería:

Dispongo de Sergio Ramos en mi plantilla con Nivel 34 y procedo a fichar a Sergio Ramos Bronze en nivel 15. Al tener a Sergio Ramos en mi plantilla anterior con un nivel entre 31 y 35, el nuevo jugador Sergio Ramos Bronze subirá directamente 7 niveles, por lo tanto Sergio Ramos Bronze se incorporará a mi plantilla con nivel 22.

-¿Cómo sabré si un jugador que estoy intentando fichar evolucionará?

En el mercado de fichajes, tanto Compra Directa como Subastas, si intentas fichar a un jugador Bronze que ya tienes en tu plantilla aparecerá el indicador Evolución, con él sabrás que si lo fichas evolucionará junto a tu jugador Beginner.

Con este nuevo sistema el mercado de fichajes vuelve a ganar la importancia que tenía anteriormente, aprovecha tus jugadores Beginner y crea un equipo mucho más poderoso.

Como siempre, si tenéis preguntas, no dudéis en escribirme en la sección del foro correspondiente y haré lo que pueda para responder lo antes posible.

-Brino

fenyc

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2016, 10:53:18 AM »
This is not a bad move. But I have to say: it would have helped knowing this in advance before I fired a number of level 60 beginners and replaced them with their Bronze counterparts.

Once market was introduced, never sack player for free! But, you not lose very much. To upgrade player lvl17 only few days.

If i would beginner, i never upgraded player over lvl.40. You can reach the bronz planet with them and upgrade to bronz is very good.

dembaba

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2016, 12:02:23 PM »
league prize max 50 coins
playing game 5 days prize 10 or 15 or 20 coins
work prize max 3 coins and 10 coins all day long if you play 24 hours

BUT İN GAME

legends 800 900 coins
new player buy 100 coins

I have all legends in game but legends are useless I spend 7000 8000 coin to buy them but I am in bronze planet and legends are garbage in bronze planet. I had lots of all star players in my squad but I kicked them all because they are green. bronze one are 4 times good green messi green ronaldo. I want my coins back and you take your legends back. I am in bronze planet and I want bronze maradona pele. and YOUR PRİZES ARE WORST

Whynot

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2016, 12:58:48 PM »
Hi Brino,

Thanks for the news on the update.
Let the developers know this is a good thing for solving the issue of duplicate players, but this is not generous at all from them when you know the first levels are the easiest to achieve, and since you can only gain 17 lvl max. So basically if you buy a bronze player at lvl 1 and that you already have in green at lvl 60, you save around 30 hours of improvement for your new bronze player, which is really nothing when you know how many months are required to achieve lvl 60. Let's be honest, this merge doesn't take into account at all the time, money and coins spent to improve our green players. Again this only solve the issue of duplicate players, but we still have to buy several times the players we already have if we want to improve them, and start from scratch again and again on each planet.

Secondly, how the merge works between green and silver players?

Last but not least, how do you intend to address the issue of legends? Do you really expect managers to spend thousands and thousands of coins to improve ONE legend?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 01:02:28 PM by Whynot »

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2016, 08:22:56 AM »
Hi again guys,

Once again, please send all questions to the "Questions thread" here: http://www.fromthebenchgames.com/forums/index.php?topic=91755.0

Aside from my additional support tasks, I'm also handling other of our games' forums so it's hard for me to get through everything with multiple threads,

I'll reply to all of your questions there

Thanks for your understanding,

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.