Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: General Questions  (Read 32108 times)

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
Re: General Questions
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2016, 09:21:18 AM »
Brino,

Can you tell me whats will happen in the next version? And when will realesed? The idea of permanent table to dismiss players is being thought???

Hi Domeni,

Unfortunately I don't yet have the information about our next version and I cannot confirm dates of release. The reason we cannot confirm dates is because if I tell everyone that it will be released tomorrow and then we find issues and have to solve them beforehand, and we don't release it "tomorrow", everyone would get upset and call me out on providing false information and that's not what I want to do. I want to give you information that's as accurate as possible and I don't want to lie to any of you.

Regarding the idea of a permanent table to dismiss players, can you please give me more information? You can already dismiss players -- Please let me know and I'll reply as best and quickly as possible.

Thanks in advance for your understanding about the first part.
-Brino

Hi Brino,

This idea is, when the manager dismiss a player, maybe is better you create a table with values depending of the level of players. For example:
If the manager dismiss a player he will to receive a values.
Player not legends:
Player level 60 - 80M
Player level 50 - 70M
Player level 49 - 69900M
Player level 43 - 69300M
Player level 40 - 60M
And keep until level 1

Legends players:
If the manager dismiss the legend player he will to receive 50% of values in coins about the player independent of level. For example:
Cafu beginner is 400 coins, the manager will to receive 200coins

Because the most problem for the managers is dismiss the players without receive nothing. If you create a permanent table, will be more fair and will to decrease the problem.

I have another question.
When i will to the silver planet, The regular tournaments will to start again??? If yes, could you tell me if the prize of coins and money will be the same or will be to increase? Because the values of the silvers players will be more expensive.

Hi Domeni,
I understand what you're saying. I'll send your suggestion to the team but I can't guarantee that it will be added into the next version.
You will be moved up to the next planet as soon as there are enough players to create the leagues. The tournaments will start again but because it's a new planet - it's not that you lost progress, but each planet has new tournaments that are more difficult with better rewards. I don't have the list of rewards for each tournament unfortunately. I'll try to add them when I can.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

besiktask

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2016, 10:38:42 AM »
when will we go to the silver planet?
Fantasy Manager Football 2017: 1xkkuBDCX8

Domeni

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2016, 01:23:31 PM »
Brino,

Is very importante the develops decide fast. Because I'm not make changes in my team waiting it. Is not fair dismiss players whitout recompense. A permanent table will solve the problem.
*CLUBE DE REGATAS DO FLAMENGO*

FM17
ID - 2:1432655
2xProq8NVz add me!

Nea Rica

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2016, 02:11:07 PM »
Hello everybody!

At the end of last week, i finished in the 1st position of the 1st DIVISION in BRONZE planet.

6 days ago i received the following message in the app:
"CONTINUED PRESENCE IN THE BRONZE LEAGUE
Due to the small amount of playere that completed the steps to move up to the Silver planet, the option to move up to that planet is not yet active. As soon as there are enough users to create the first divisions of the next planet, all users that have completed the requirements will be moved up automatically."

Even if I am not happy that i don't have access to SILVER players (for at least a week), I do understand your reasons.
Even so, I do have some vital questions:

1. If I already won the 1st DIVISION, can you please check if I am already qualified for the SILVER PLANET? I hope, because it will be very frustrating to have to qualify again. I spent a lot of COINS to gain acces to the SILVER PLANET in the very first wave.
2. It would be great to buy SILVER player NOW – Even if I understand that I have to wait for other user to qualify to start the league in SILVER PLANET, it doesn’t seen fair to still train BRONZE players.
3. When will the SILVER PLANET begin?
4. Please release the evolution CHART for the merge between BRONZE & SILVER players. Will it be the same as NORMAL & BRONZE?
5. When will another SUPERLEAGUE be available?

@Brino – I appreciate how quickly you answer the questions in the forum. I do hope that you’ll provide me with answers when available.

ID (identifier) 1:5711115
Fan code: 1x29gisRWZ
Manager Name: Nea' Rică

Thanks,

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2016, 07:17:47 AM »
when will we go to the silver planet?

Hi besiktask,
I'll try to get more information for you about this as soon as possible, but for now the Silver Planet still isn't ready yet.
Once it's ready you'll be promoted automatically.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2016, 07:18:59 AM »
Brino,

Is very importante the develops decide fast. Because I'm not make changes in my team waiting it. Is not fair dismiss players whitout recompense. A permanent table will solve the problem.

Hi Domeni,
I understand - I sent the suggestion to the team but I can't guarantee if or when it'll be taken into account.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2016, 07:22:59 AM »
Hello everybody!

At the end of last week, i finished in the 1st position of the 1st DIVISION in BRONZE planet.

Due to the small amount of playere that completed the steps to move up to the Silver planet, the option to move up to that planet is not yet active. As soon as there are enough users to create the first divisions of the next planet, all users that have completed the requirements will be moved up automatically."

Even if I am not happy that i don't have access to SILVER players (for at least a week), I do understand your reasons.

1. If I already won the 1st DIVISION, can you please check if I am already qualified for the SILVER PLANET? I hope, because it will be very frustrating to have to qualify again. I spent a lot of COINS to gain acces to the SILVER PLANET in the very first wave.
2. It would be great to buy SILVER player NOW – Even if I understand that I have to wait for other user to qualify to start the league in SILVER PLANET, it doesn’t seen fair to still train BRONZE players.
4. Please release the evolution CHART for the merge between BRONZE & SILVER players. Will it be the same as NORMAL & BRONZE?

@Brino – I appreciate how quickly you answer the questions in the forum. I do hope that you’ll provide me with answers when available.

Thanks,

Hi Nea Rica,

Thanks for writing - I can understand your frustrations and doubts about this. I'm going to reply to your questions in order below:

If you've already won 1st division, you don't need to keep winning it. You will be promoted automatically to Silver when it becomes available.
I understand - I'll send this suggestion/request to the team so they can take it into account.
I'm trying to get more information on when the Silver planet will be available. I'll keep you all posted as soon as I have the info.
As soon as I get the information I'll let you know. It's something I already promised the users last week ;)
A new super league began yesterday :)

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Venables2

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2016, 09:47:30 AM »
Hi!

Is it possible to have a level 61 player?

As you'll see, Level 61 bonus points is 510% the player's fantasy points.

FlrSilva

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2016, 11:32:38 AM »
Hello to all,

I think I've already ready this somewhere in the forum, but I can't seem to find it, so here's the question: buying "Full Energy" from the store will increase (besides the refill) +25 energy permanently or only for that refill? I mean, if I've 100/100 energy, will I get 125/125 energy? Or 125/100 energy?

Thanks,
FSilva

Txaston

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2016, 04:12:47 PM »
Brino, there is a new offer today. Di Stefano Bronze, 21 million cash, a power up and 420 coins for 13,99 Euros. Have you realized that Di Stefano will be useless when we move up to the Silver planet? The same with the previous packs (Gerd Muller, George Best). So what's the point of buying a Legend pack if that player is going to be powerful only for one month or so (the time it takes to promote to Silver planet). I bought the two previous packs but I am not purchasing this one for that same reason. I don't want to invest money on legends that won't be useful on the Silver planet. Are you aware of that when you release these packs? Or does FTB expect that we spend 30 Euros per month (3 legend packs in a month so far) in order to get the new legends for each new planet? What is your opinion about it? Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 04:21:34 PM by Txaston »

Whynot

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2016, 06:23:20 PM »
Hello everybody!

Thanks,

Hi Brino,
I fully agree with what Nea Rica said. Again, by not forecasting the consequences of the changes, the developers introduce inequity and unfairness between the managers.
It's really unfair that the managers qualified in the very first wave for the silver planet do not benefit from this qualification. It's been already 2 weeks that these managers should evolve on the silver planet and be able to buy silver players, advance in silver tournaments, get better rewards (even if as already mentioned several times, the rewards are exactly the same on the different planets) and then be ahead of other managers still stucked on the bronze and green planets. However this is not the case and while waiting to be promoted to the silver planet, all this possible advancement just disappears and the efforts made by the managers are completely useless.
These managers should receive some compensation for this (in coins, cash, players, opening of tournaments) in order to cancel this unfairness due to the lack of forecasting from the development team.
The sooner the qualification for the silver planet, the better the compensation.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 06:25:10 PM by Whynot »

nirjhar

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2016, 08:00:20 PM »
I see many managers sign some superstar players in entry level price. Example : In auction I see Mr.X manager signed C.Ronaldo with 22,800,000 cash before 5 minutes ago, but I was present in that auction and I don't have Ronaldo is squad and eager to sign him, but the auction didn't show me the player. While someone signed him in base price....Why this happen? Is this a bug? Will be fixed ? Or something ? Please reply...

Pygmouille

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2016, 04:06:39 AM »
Hello everybody!

Thanks,

Hi Brino,
I fully agree with what Nea Rica said. Again, by not forecasting the consequences of the changes, the developers introduce inequity and unfairness between the managers.
It's really unfair that the managers qualified in the very first wave for the silver planet do not benefit from this qualification. It's been already 2 weeks that these managers should evolve on the silver planet and be able to buy silver players, advance in silver tournaments, get better rewards (even if as already mentioned several times, the rewards are exactly the same on the different planets) and then be ahead of other managers still stucked on the bronze and green planets. However this is not the case and while waiting to be promoted to the silver planet, all this possible advancement just disappears and the efforts made by the managers are completely useless.
These managers should receive some compensation for this (in coins, cash, players, opening of tournaments) in order to cancel this unfairness due to the lack of forecasting from the development team.
The sooner the qualification for the silver planet, the better the compensation.

+1 !!
I totally agree with that !

I should have been promoted in silver planet 2 weeks ago...and I am loosing all benefits.

Being able to buy silver players 2 weeks ago, when few managers acceeded to this market - which means lower prices - would have been a normal reward for players who succeeded to win in the very first wave !!!
Same thing with tournaments.
Brino, as you already know, there is no reward for us to remain in bronze planet, compared to green planet. Prices in coins or cash (for leagues, tournaments or Superleague) are exactly the same, which is unfair.

Same for the new special offers ! We shoud be able to access to silver special offers (silver Di Stefano Legend) so that we have more time to improve this player. Bronze Di Stefano will be totally useless in silver planet...as Txaston wrote...

Once again, the developers fix rules...then they change them. This is not correct, and has to be compensated !

And one last question for the developpers: what is the interest for us, players, to reach highest planet if the prizes are exactly the same in bronze, silver, gold than they are in green planet ??  :(

ID. 1:102221
fan code 1xdPpysRSB
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 04:15:53 AM by Pygmouille »

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2016, 08:15:18 AM »
Hi!

Is it possible to have a level 61 player?

As you'll see, Level 61 bonus points is 510% the player's fantasy points.

Hi Venables2,
No, it shouldn't be possible to have a level 61 player. Do you have the user name of that user?
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2016, 08:16:27 AM »
Hello to all,

I think I've already ready this somewhere in the forum, but I can't seem to find it, so here's the question: buying "Full Energy" from the store will increase (besides the refill) +25 energy permanently or only for that refill? I mean, if I've 100/100 energy, will I get 125/125 energy? Or 125/100 energy?

Thanks,
FSilva

Hi FlrSilva,
If you purchase the +25 for Max Energy, that addes +25 to your Energy value permanently, it's not a refill.
In that case you'll have 125/125.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.