Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 2093 times)

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
Suggestions
« on: May 04, 2017, 07:39:47 am »
Do you have any suggestions on how to improve the game? Let us know and we'll send them to our Concept team to review for our future versions!

--

¿Tenéis algunas ideas sobre cómo mejorar el juego? ¡Compartidlas con nosotros y la pasaremos al equipo de concepto para tenerlas en cuenta para próximas verisones!
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Ms T

• View Profile
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 12:15:28 pm »
Seems like a decent game, so far I am enjoying it.  :)

I would however like to see the following in future;

• Other than for being able to make improvements, in game earned money doesn't really go far, and everything in the shop requires coins, bar the daily offer, so it would be really nice to see an alternative method of gaining coins, without having to make an actual purchase.

• A queuing system for boxes when the slots are full so you do not lose any earned while there are no slots available.

• The option to pay with in game cash for a reduction on opening boxes earned

• Reduced waiting times on opening boxes earned

Flip Football 1.2.9:270390
Flip Baseball 1.1.2:8252
NBA Flip 1.04.001-11:203692

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 09:51:11 am »
Seems like a decent game, so far I am enjoying it.  :)

I would however like to see the following in future;

• Other than for being able to make improvements, in game earned money doesn't really go far, and everything in the shop requires coins, bar the daily offer, so it would be really nice to see an alternative method of gaining coins, without having to make an actual purchase.

• A queuing system for boxes when the slots are full so you do not lose any earned while there are no slots available.

• The option to pay with in game cash for a reduction on opening boxes earned

• Reduced waiting times on opening boxes earned

Thanks MsT,
We'll send your suggestions to the team.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

MyJlbTuK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 09:45:21 pm »
Good evening! I want to know if there will be a Russian translation in the game? The game is really interesting !!!

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 07:48:45 am »
Good evening! I want to know if there will be a Russian translation in the game? The game is really interesting !!!

Hey MyJlbTuK,
I'll mention this to the team and we'll look into it ;)
Regards,
Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Chagolito

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 10:34:38 pm »
Sería genial poder contar con la opción de agregar amigos y poder jugar en tiempo real contra ellos.

Muy buen juego, tiene demasiado potencial si lo siguen trabajando.

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2017, 02:47:03 pm »
Gracias, Chagolito.
Lo tendremos en cuenta!
Un saludo,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

inwebitrust

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2017, 10:55:52 am »
It would be nice to have a guide or a manual ?

Is there any ?

Otherwise very nice game, reminds me of Dice Soccer  ;)

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2017, 11:58:08 am »
It would be nice to have a guide or a manual ?

Is there any ?

Otherwise very nice game, reminds me of Dice Soccer  ;)

Hi inwebitrust,
I'll look into getting one together for you guys ;)
Thanks for your patience in the meantime.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Professor

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2017, 04:13:31 pm »
At first, I want to thank developers for this game. Brino, please share my pure congratulations to all your team involved into this game. Its idea is great and it has no analogues on the market. As far as I know, no other football-styled card games are published yet. I was hoping to find such game one day and I'm glad it was created. I like its strong sides such as fast games, cards ability, necessity to upgrade cards, club creation etc. It's obvious that you guys created a good and solid game. But I also want to point your attention to some sides of the game that I rate as disadvantages. Rate it not as harsh criticism but as suggestions to game improvement, because I like the game anyway :)

1. Goal of the game isn't clear.
Growing to Division 1 wasn't too hard task. But like in case with NBA Flip, after reaching top division I found out that there's not much to do in it except growing up your points. There should be something that add interest to this game to Div 1 players. If we'll take a look at Hearthstone, as example, then we'll see that ratings are reset each month and you have to prove your skill each time, and that final month position is rewarded with some cards.
I paid for additional card packs in both NBA Flip and Stars Football, but I quit first game as soon as I realized that you have to buy plenty of cards with A to be able to get at least a draw on most of the games, and that made me lost interest to the game. Similar lack of interest appears in my mood now, to be honest.

2. Bots are too hard.
I see Pogba and other Legendary players regularly. That's okay. But I see so many such players that have level 3 and above that it's frustrating. I don't believe that there are so many people who were able to collect such big amount of Legendary cards. And it's not so easy to buy these cards.

3. Too low number of gold received or too expensive boxes (MVP and other ones).
It's not worth its time needed to collect them, seriously. And it demotivates me as a player that I have to spend money to get those best boxes if I want to get the best cards.

4. Game work slow when there are many cards.
Maybe it's related to my phone or something else and that's not common, but I regularly get game with 2-5 fps when there are 7-8 cards on the map. It's not convenient to play :(

I think it's enough for now, I don't want to look too pessimistic.
Thanks for the game once again!  :)

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2017, 11:08:15 am »
At first, I want to thank developers for this game. Brino, please share my pure congratulations to all your team involved into this game. Its idea is great and it has no analogues on the market. As far as I know, no other football-styled card games are published yet. I was hoping to find such game one day and I'm glad it was created. I like its strong sides such as fast games, cards ability, necessity to upgrade cards, club creation etc. It's obvious that you guys created a good and solid game. But I also want to point your attention to some sides of the game that I rate as disadvantages. Rate it not as harsh criticism but as suggestions to game improvement, because I like the game anyway :)

1. Goal of the game isn't clear.
Growing to Division 1 wasn't too hard task. But like in case with NBA Flip, after reaching top division I found out that there's not much to do in it except growing up your points. There should be something that add interest to this game to Div 1 players. If we'll take a look at Hearthstone, as example, then we'll see that ratings are reset each month and you have to prove your skill each time, and that final month position is rewarded with some cards.
I paid for additional card packs in both NBA Flip and Stars Football, but I quit first game as soon as I realized that you have to buy plenty of cards with A to be able to get at least a draw on most of the games, and that made me lost interest to the game. Similar lack of interest appears in my mood now, to be honest.

2. Bots are too hard.
I see Pogba and other Legendary players regularly. That's okay. But I see so many such players that have level 3 and above that it's frustrating. I don't believe that there are so many people who were able to collect such big amount of Legendary cards. And it's not so easy to buy these cards.

3. Too low number of gold received or too expensive boxes (MVP and other ones).
It's not worth its time needed to collect them, seriously. And it demotivates me as a player that I have to spend money to get those best boxes if I want to get the best cards.

4. Game work slow when there are many cards.
Maybe it's related to my phone or something else and that's not common, but I regularly get game with 2-5 fps when there are 7-8 cards on the map. It's not convenient to play :(

I think it's enough for now, I don't want to look too pessimistic.
Thanks for the game once again!  :)

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I'll definitely pass them along to the team!
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Professor

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2017, 03:32:51 pm »
Another suggestion that may increase interest to the game is appearance of new cards. Bigger variety of cards with different skills will bring more variety to the game. At this moment there aren't a lot of strategies that work. It'll be cool to have several that give the result.

One more idea is to add leagues so real players will be able to compete with each other. It's a parallel to real football leagues and it's more interesting than pvp duels, I suppose.

MyJlbTuK

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2017, 02:41:40 am »
Здравствуйте!  Было бы очень здорово если в игре появились турниры,  и как можно больше,  а то интерес начал пропадать!  Заранее спасибо!

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2017, 10:16:09 am »
Здравствуйте!  Было бы очень здорово если в игре появились турниры,  и как можно больше,  а то интерес начал пропадать!  Заранее спасибо!

Hey MyJlbTuK,
We actually had a tournament that recently finished, but we will be adding more into the game :)
Thanks for your suggestion!
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2017, 10:16:32 am »
Another suggestion that may increase interest to the game is appearance of new cards. Bigger variety of cards with different skills will bring more variety to the game. At this moment there aren't a lot of strategies that work. It'll be cool to have several that give the result.

One more idea is to add leagues so real players will be able to compete with each other. It's a parallel to real football leagues and it's more interesting than pvp duels, I suppose.

Definitely some good ideas!
Thanks!
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator