Author Topic: Bug in your game and question:  (Read 513 times)

Drasic14

• View Profile
Bug in your game and question:
« on: August 01, 2017, 07:03:53 pm »
Hi,

BUG:
I'm playing top stars today and now I'm on 1st position of the 1st div ranking, but in "My position" (between the time remaining of the season and my stars) I'm in position 0 (zero), I think that you should add an i+1 in your develop program in this Array.

Question:
Normally I play against bots with all cards Max, (Pogba 8/8, Messi 9/9, Cavani 5/5....) When I loose, I loose 40 stars and when I win I win 8 or 9 stars it is not fair on my point of view.

This game is really funny, and you're developing it really good, but you still need to improve different things to make it the new Clash Royale, or a really big game.

Hope my feed back is usefull for you,

Sorry about my english.

Best Regards.

Adrián.

THE WHITE MAMBA

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • FROM THE BENCH GAMES
Re: Bug in your game and question:
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 09:41:58 am »
Hi,

BUG:
I'm playing top stars today and now I'm on 1st position of the 1st div ranking, but in "My position" (between the time remaining of the season and my stars) I'm in position 0 (zero), I think that you should add an i+1 in your develop program in this Array.

Question:
Normally I play against bots with all cards Max, (Pogba 8/8, Messi 9/9, Cavani 5/5....) When I loose, I loose 40 stars and when I win I win 8 or 9 stars it is not fair on my point of view.

This game is really funny, and you're developing it really good, but you still need to improve different things to make it the new Clash Royale, or a really big game.

Hope my feed back is usefull for you,

Sorry about my english.

Best Regards.

Adrián.

Hey there Adrián,

We are checking the issue with the ranking and we will try to fix it as soon as possible, thanks for reporting it.

About the question of losing that much points and earning so few for every match, that comes due to the formula, in which if you have more points than your rival, you earn less points, and if you have less points than the rival, you earn more points. So, as you are one of the top players in the game, you usually face people with less points than you.

Be the top player in the game is a tough task, so we wish you good luck ;)

We are working day in and day out to improve the game and make it as big as possible. There are some new features incoming for next update :)

Best regards,

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
Re: Bug in your game and question:
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 07:48:45 am »
Hey @Drasic14,
Are you still experiencing troubles with what you mentioned above?
Please let us know.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -