Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: NBA GENERAL MANAGER 18  (Read 3681 times)

samtsang

• View Profile
Re: NBA GENERAL MANAGER 18
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2017, 04:39:29 PM »
About having some conversation with the community, we are looking into the idea of making a ASA in Reddit with all of you. We will let you know if we do it and when we will do it.
Best regards,

Hello White Mamba and the whole FTB team! Hope everyone's doing fine.

Any news on a group chat/Facebook Live/ASA Reddit? That could be fun and really valuable! I'm sure a lot of players would be glad to get to know more the team, make suggestions, understand your daily tasks/issues, etc.

Let's make the app even better than it already is, altogether :)

JoacooPazos

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2017, 01:27:29 AM »
My Fan Code IS: 1xfz7P91xV

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2017, 09:45:40 AM »
My Fan Code IS: 1xfz7P91xV

Please send your fan codes to the dedicated threads so we can keep the forum clean and organized: http://www.fromthebenchgames.com/forums/index.php?topic=72535.0
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Diavolo

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2018, 06:37:00 PM »
Brino, can you tell us if we have to buy all the players again in the World of fame planet? Or will it just replace the weekly league?

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2018, 01:09:46 PM »
Brino, can you tell us if we have to buy all the players again in the World of fame planet? Or will it just replace the weekly league?

Hey @Diavolo,
We don't yet have information on how the World of Fame planet will work, but when we have this information we'll let you guys know.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Diavolo

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2018, 12:17:21 PM »

Hey @Diavolo,
We don't yet have information on how the World of Fame planet will work, but when we have this information we'll let you guys know.
-Brino

Hi Brino, can you give us any information about the timeline? Are we talking about a release in the next weeks or months? Thank you.

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #51 on: Today at 11:30:41 AM »

Hey @Diavolo,
-Brino

Hi Brino, can you give us any information about the timeline? Are we talking about a release in the next weeks or months? Thank you.

Hey @Diavolo,
Unfortunately I can't confirm this information yet, as we don't have any specific date yet, however, we did mention it would be throughout this season in the blog posts, and never mentioned specific dates because things can always change in the last minute, like with the new forum -- I didn't foresee the issue we're having with that, and I confirmed a date when I shouldn't have and I can't add the new forum yet.
As soon as I have this information, I'll let you guys know.

On the other hand, I've linked myself to your account today and I could see the jerseys correctly. Can you please try deleting and re-installing the app to see if maybe it's an issue with your device's cache?
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Diavolo

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Today at 11:55:55 AM »
Hi @Brino,

the jerseys work fine. There is just one bug: After playing a game, and seeing the top players of both teams, the wrong jersey is used. I think everybody should see this bug. Just use a jersey which is not the default one, play a game and look on the game stats. Your best player is wearing the default jersey.

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.