Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Game stopped working properly  (Read 79 times)

Kigidi

• View Profile
Game stopped working properly
« on: December 10, 2017, 12:39:46 PM »
Hi. So I played this game for a few months or so and everything was alright until a few days ago. It somehow got bugged now. When I go to jobs section to take my award it shows that I took it, but then I go back to that section and all my money is taken away and I have to collect again, and so on and on, while never really collecting the reward. Next, when I go to play games it takes 10 energy for the first one and then none at all no matter how many games I play, but they don't count either, nor do I get prizes. Also, I can't participate in the event, when I enter it and try to play, it says that the user doesn't have an active round and when I try to go there again it says that I didn't even participate. When I go to the auctions, there are no pending bids. Can't change my lineup, probably couldn't train my players either. The only place that seems to be working properly is league.
Please fix this, it's really annoying.

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.