Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Surprise player does not help  (Read 81 times)

Wendy the Champ

• View Profile
Surprise player does not help
« on: January 01, 2018, 09:46:50 AM »
Hello I am playing for years and i am now at the master planet. I paid real money for a Christmas pack with a surprise player. To my surprise i only got tony parker. That doesnt help me at all. He is not worth anything for me as an advanced nba gm. He doesnt even make my bench if i bring him to level 50. I dont like to pay and receive such a bad player but expect someone who improves my team. Nog i am certain that i wont buy anything again.

Is there anything you can do about this?

Greetings
Wendy the Champ
ID 2:4551780

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
Re: Surprise player does not help
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 01:52:25 PM »
Hello I am playing for years and i am now at the master planet. I paid real money for a Christmas pack with a surprise player. To my surprise i only got tony parker. That doesnt help me at all. He is not worth anything for me as an advanced nba gm. He doesnt even make my bench if i bring him to level 50. I dont like to pay and receive such a bad player but expect someone who improves my team. Nog i am certain that i wont buy anything again.

Is there anything you can do about this?

Greetings
Wendy the Champ
ID 2:4551780

Hey @Wendy the Champ,
Can you please send us the invoice from iTunes or Google Play to support@fromthebench.zendesk.com so we can check into this and see if something went wrong?
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.