Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bugs & Technical issues  (Read 637014 times)

tzgg74AL

• View Profile
Re: Bugs & Technical issues
« Reply #8760 on: November 14, 2017, 04:01:20 PM »
Hi all,

since I moved up to master planet I´m no longer able to recap tournament games. It doesn´t make sense at all.

could you please fix this.

thanks
2:109912

alkoo

• View Profile
« Reply #8761 on: November 14, 2017, 08:02:51 PM »
Hello, i have a problem with winning streaks. Sometimes when i launch the game my winning streak resets for no apparent reason.  :-\

ministro87

• View Profile
« Reply #8762 on: November 15, 2017, 12:00:47 PM »
Hello, i have a problem with winning streaks. Sometimes when i launch the game my winning streak resets for no apparent reason.  :-\

Probably because other users challenged and defeated you in the meantime..have you checked?
NBA GM ID 1:47587, fan code 1xYYtwxP7x
NBA Flip ID 10287

THE WHITE MAMBA

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • FROM THE BENCH GAMES
« Reply #8763 on: November 15, 2017, 01:12:36 PM »
Hi WM,
any chance??

Hi WM,
well I did not pick it up again....didn't Know  It was available only for few hours. Would you be so kind to add me the prize?
Thanks!

Hi White Mamba,
I swear I read the the news to collect the prize, but it was written: collect the summer prize! But now I see that Nba Tip-Off is no more available. Will you be so kind to add me the prize? It was D+.
Thank you very much

Manager: Tric
ID: 2:2655309

Hey there!

I have added the reward for the NBA TIP-OFF competition to your account.

Sorry for the late answer.

Regards,

THE WHITE MAMBA

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • FROM THE BENCH GAMES
« Reply #8764 on: November 15, 2017, 01:15:54 PM »
hey there sir mamba,
just noticed that the holloween event option is already gone. i know u explained it already that it caused lagging when theres more competition option at the same time, but it just finished recently so i wasnt able to collect it yet. can you put it back after the current "the process" competition so at least players who are yet to collect the reward can still get it without having to deal with the lagging issue? just my suggestion.... tnx...

Hey there!

I can add the prize for that competition whenever you want. Could you just send me your ID?

Regards,

THE WHITE MAMBA

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • FROM THE BENCH GAMES
« Reply #8765 on: November 15, 2017, 01:18:32 PM »
v4.20.002 - sometimes if I click on team or franchise buttons it doesn't show me menu (three options) for that section. for team it jumps into improve player, and for franchise opens jobs. I guess it shows last that I visited, but the time for improving players and end of the job is not working visually. I have to exit game and enter again and than it works.

ID:2:1182662 / Android

Hey there!

That should be due to the high users traffic we are having since the new season release (Google Play has featured us and we are having a bunch of downloads).

it should be working fine now as we have updated our servers. Could you confirm?

I still have problem with this and I don't think it's a problem with traffic on the servers. Maybe cache memory, I read somewhere you were working on that. When I open game it works fine for a few minutes and then problem starts, and also it happens immediately if the game is open and I open some other app and come back.

Same here. I still have this issue too. Please investigate. If you need further information, just let us know.
Id: 3:5945384

Why is this not fixed yet? It is really annoying.

We are still working on it. We will try to have it fixed as soon as possible.

Notice that it´s an issue that happens to a few users, so replicating it can be tough for the devs. team.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

THE WHITE MAMBA

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • FROM THE BENCH GAMES
« Reply #8766 on: November 15, 2017, 01:25:11 PM »
Hi, the news section is saying Kyrie is available today, but I can’t see him on either of my main accounts. I have a platinum Kyrie, and would like to buy the Master Planet version, but for some reason I can’t see him. I already upgraded to the Master Planet versions of Melo and Horford, so it’s weird that I can’t see Kyrie.

Id1: 1:5519
Id2: 1:5524

Thanks, Matt.

Hey there,

He was at the Buy Now section last Friday. The news section were showing him active for all the weekend, but he was just available on Friday 10th.

Anyways, I can make the signing manually. Do you want the level 25 Irving for 972 Coins (Master Planet)?

Regards,

THE WHITE MAMBA

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • FROM THE BENCH GAMES
« Reply #8767 on: November 15, 2017, 01:25:40 PM »

Probably because other users challenged and defeated you in the meantime..have you checked?

That´s it :)

Diavolo

• View Profile
« Reply #8768 on: November 15, 2017, 05:18:07 PM »
Hi, the game crashes when I click on free coins (on my smartphone and on the tablet). Is that a known bug?

Diavolo

• View Profile
« Reply #8769 on: November 15, 2017, 08:48:35 PM »
Another bug: On the main screen are still the old team logos used (example Cleveland Cavaliers). I am playing my next game against a manager from the Cavs and there shown the old logo.

matthewtorney

• View Profile
« Reply #8770 on: November 16, 2017, 03:44:13 AM »
Hi, the news section is saying Kyrie is available today, but I can’t see him on either of my main accounts. I have a platinum Kyrie, and would like to buy the Master Planet version, but for some reason I can’t see him. I already upgraded to the Master Planet versions of Melo and Horford, so it’s weird that I can’t see Kyrie.

Id1: 1:5519
Id2: 1:5524

Thanks, Matt.

Hey there,

He was at the Buy Now section last Friday. The news section were showing him active for all the weekend, but he was just available on Friday 10th.

Anyways, I can make the signing manually. Do you want the level 25 Irving for 972 Coins (Master Planet)?

Regards,

Yes please! Can you please do it for both the above accounts?

Thanks Mamba. I appreciate it.

simmetry

• View Profile
« Reply #8771 on: November 16, 2017, 05:37:22 AM »
Hi, I have an issue with bidding for players. I've tried to bid for John Wall and it keeps saying another GM has bid. But the problem is that the price keeps remaining at 29,900,000 no matter how many times i bid again. It keeps prompting me the same message until it says the auction has expired.

I've tried refreshing the auction screen. Tried restarting the game. Doesn't seem to work. I had no other problems with other master planet players and have gotten a few of them before (e.g. Cousins, Davis, etc.)

Anyone has the same problem with John Wall too? Seems to be happening only recently. I remember it was ok when i bid for him last week.

My ID is 2:4206790

simmetry

• View Profile
« Reply #8772 on: November 16, 2017, 10:20:52 AM »
Hi, I have an issue with bidding for players. I've tried to bid for John Wall and it keeps saying another GM has bid. But the problem is that the price keeps remaining at 29,900,000 no matter how many times i bid again. It keeps prompting me the same message until it says the auction has expired.

I've tried refreshing the auction screen. Tried restarting the game. Doesn't seem to work. I had no other problems with other master planet players and have gotten a few of them before (e.g. Cousins, Davis, etc.)

Anyone has the same problem with John Wall too? Seems to be happening only recently. I remember it was ok when i bid for him last week.

My ID is 2:4206790

Issue resolved. Probably due to a temporary server glitch. No problem now.

Diavolo

• View Profile
« Reply #8773 on: November 18, 2017, 04:57:07 PM »
No Legends and Limited Edition Players today? :(

JBucks

• View Profile
« Reply #8774 on: November 18, 2017, 06:59:37 PM »
I’m not seeing any special edition players or legends in the buy it now section for the last three days.  (Maybe since the 4.21 update?)

I can only see the player of the day and other standard players. No special edition or legends.

Anyone else having the same issue ?

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.