Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
NBA General Manager / Re: Italia
« Last post by EJ Lee on Today at 06:58:30 AM »
Qualcuno conosce i requirements per il post master planet? Grazie.
Fan Codes / Re: REAL MADRID FANTASY MANAGER 2017
« Last post by ralcon on Today at 12:18:40 AM »
1x3fmpCGPR
Fantasy Manager Football / Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Last post by Stevensjuve on December 16, 2017, 10:08:02 PM »
My game had not allowed me to watch videos to half the improvement time of players for months now. Also, Barcelona players are still greyed out in my game.
User code is 1:240757
Thanks

Hey @Stevensjuve,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify which game you're playing? If you're not playing Barcelona Fantasy Manager, the reason they're grayed out is because the club FC Barcelona requested they only appear with their images in their own FCB game.

Please let me know,
-Brino

Hey Brino,

I’m playing the Juventus game. That makes sense then. Any idea on the videos to half the time of training though?

Cheers,
Steven

Hey Steven,
Thanks for confirming. I imagined you were playing Juventus with your user name, but wanted to be sure. I'm going to check into this with the team and I'll let you know as soon as possible.
-Brino

Cheers Brino,
Much appreciated

Don’t want to keep at you, but you got any idea on a solution to this yet Brino?

Cheers,
Steven
NBA General Manager / Re: Bugs & Technical issues
« Last post by Jamakl on December 16, 2017, 01:40:36 PM »
Hi Brino,
I found out today I got billed for the Santa pack with Jerry West in it for 14,99€ but due to the server problems never receivd this package. would be great to get the money back. Also I bought Hakeem for 720 coins but he never showed up on my roster, so would be great to get either the coins back or Hkeem on my roster.
Thanks for helping me out with this.

GM: Jan Matthias Klein
Team: Detroit Pistons
ID: 3:7427145
Fancode:3x378aemyB
NBA General Manager / Re: Your Questions, Our Answers
« Last post by im317 on December 16, 2017, 05:08:12 AM »
i have 24 players, when i go to change my lineup how do i get access to players 17-24? i see the 5 starters and 5 bench players plus 6 inactives, but i don't see any way to scroll to the other inactive players.

also is there something i can do so i don't need to input a verification code for every post i make?

Hey @im317,
When you see the page of inactive players, it should let you swipe to another page to your right to see additional players.
Can you try that and let me know?
-Brino

yeah that doesn't do anything.

Hey @im317,
Hmm, that's strange. Do you have any other device you can use to take a video and show us what happens when you try to slide the page to the left or right?
Let me know,
-Brino

no video but literally nothing happens. back when i was able to play on my Kindle Fire i could swipe to the right for more players, thought it didn't work that well. now it doesn't move at all.

Hey @im317,
Hmm, and what device are you using now. Can you please let me know?
-Brino

a Droid Maxx 2

We had many complaints in the past about not being able to change lineups, but the issue isn't in our game, but rather something that Samsung implemented into their latest devices which automatically changes their device resolution.

In your case, since you're not playing with a Samsung device, we're not sure what it could be, because there should be a way to swipe the page to the left or right.

Have you tried swiping even from different areas of the screen to see if theres a particular spot that allows you to do it?

-Brino

yeah i tried that before and again just now and it doesn't work.
« Last post by Diavolo on December 15, 2017, 07:26:21 PM »
Wow, I bought the Access to Leonard Pack just to get coins and money for 10 EUR. Now I am offered Lenoard (a player with value 0) for 20 EUR (for a player with value 0). Are you kidding me? Is that a joke.

Please cancel my order and give me my money back. I can't believe that...

I cancelled everything via Google Play. I am really really disappointed.
« Last post by Diavolo on December 15, 2017, 07:17:55 PM »
Wow, I bought the Access to Leonard Pack just to get coins and money for 10 EUR. Now I am offered Lenoard (a player with value 0) for 20 EUR (for a player with value 0). Are you kidding me? Is that a joke.

Please cancel my order and give me my money back. I can't believe that...
« Last post by Roberto71 on December 15, 2017, 05:05:21 PM »
I have an issue, about the players daily rotating in the auctions house. They’re all the same and, also, very frequently there appear players with very low averages and marginal in their own team. As I said a few days ago, I wish to see asap E’twaun Moore, a very brilliant player but maybe underrated for the forum moderators for the franchise that I manage, the pelicans.

E’Twaun Moore is one of the quietest, most soft-spoken players on the New Orleans Pelicans’ roster, occasionally admitting to being a bit camera-shy. Well, the guard/forward has created a bit of a problem for himself on that front lately – in the midst of an incredible shooting tear during the first two weeks of December, everyone in the Crescent City media wants to talk to him.

Now in his seventh NBA season, Moore has been the league’s No. 1 three-point shooter in December, and it’s not even close. He is 29/43 from long distance over the past eight games, shooting a blistering 67.4 percent and highlighted by a 6/8 outing at Houston on Monday. His career-best 36-point outburst against the Rockets drew the attention of SportsCenter, NBA TV’s nightly highlight show, as well as Zach Lowe’s popular podcast.

In typical fashion Moore, who is averaging 19.6 points per game in December after putting up 11.2 prior to this month, downplays his recent excellence. He joked on Pelicans postgame radio after Wednesday’s win over Milwaukee that he doesn’t want to jinx his shooting touch by discussing it too much.
« Last post by Diavolo on December 15, 2017, 12:51:36 PM »
How can I change the profile pic in the game? I changed it in my account but it does not show uo in the game.
« Last post by Agentjon on December 15, 2017, 12:18:52 PM »
i have a question,does the access the leonard pack only include gold cash and power up?no kahwai leonard player?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.