Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
NBA General Manager / Re: Bugs & Technical issues
« Last post by Brino on Today at 05:35:35 PM »
Hi everybody,

I just wanted to let you know that we're currently working to resolve an issue in the new 4.20.001 version of Android that we released today which doesn't allow you to enter the Tournaments section.

We will have it resolved as soon as possible. Apologies on behalf of the team for this inconvenience.

-Brino
NBA General Manager / Re: Italia
« Last post by Roberto71 on Today at 05:32:35 PM »
Ho scaricato l'aggiornamento   a gm 18 ma sempre sul planet platinum, nonostante abbia da tempo raggiunto tutti i requisiti richiesti, sono rimasto.

Inoltre, l'interfaccia è rimasta la stessa della versione gm 17.

Roberto

A me non funziona il campionato settimanale, se entro nella classifica non c’è nemmeno la mia squadra ma altre sei...
NBA General Manager / Re: NBA GENERAL MANAGER 18
« Last post by Roberto71 on Today at 04:22:26 PM »
Too bad...updated to gm 18 but still on diamond planet!

Plus....the interface is exactly the same....c’mon, what are they talking about?????

Hey there managers!

We are about to release the new sesion update! It will be up for tomorrow morning (CEST).

Here you have all you need to know about what is coming throughout this new season: http://www.nbageneralmanagerthegame.com/nba-gm-18/

Hope you are as excited as we are for all that is coming into the game for our 5th season with NBA General Manager.

Best regards!
[/quote]
« Last post by carlo on Today at 04:00:43 PM »
Why in the diamond planet again?
NBA General Manager / Re: Bugs & Technical issues
« Last post by Diavolo on Today at 03:57:24 PM »
I installed the update some minutes ago. When I click on Tournaments, nothing happens.
Can you please fix it quickly?
« Last post by Diavolo on Today at 03:54:16 PM »
Okay I had to clear the app data. :)

But I have a problem, when I click on Tournaments nothing happens. :(
« Last post by Diavolo on Today at 03:47:05 PM »
How do I get the update??? it's 2pm (CEST) now and I've missed at least two hours of playing time.

I've been looking in the app store (search section and updates section) but can't find it.

What am I doing wrong? Can you please tell me how I go about downloading and installing this new update?

Thanks.

I got a small update on Android, but everything is the same. Same jerseys, same app icon and so on. But the picture of Elfrid Payton changed.

We are in the final steps to release it. It will be available in the next few hours ;)
« Last post by Roberto71 on Today at 03:45:44 PM »
Too bad...updated to gm 18 but still on diamond planet!

Hey there managers!

We are about to release the new sesion update! It will be up for tomorrow morning (CEST).

Here you have all you need to know about what is coming throughout this new season: http://www.nbageneralmanagerthegame.com/nba-gm-18/

Hope you are as excited as we are for all that is coming into the game for our 5th season with NBA General Manager.

Best regards!
« Last post by THE WHITE MAMBA on Today at 02:30:50 PM »
How do I get the update??? it's 2pm (CEST) now and I've missed at least two hours of playing time.

I've been looking in the app store (search section and updates section) but can't find it.

What am I doing wrong? Can you please tell me how I go about downloading and installing this new update?

Thanks.

We are in the final steps to release it. It will be available in the next few hours ;)
« Last post by showtime24 on Today at 01:02:17 PM »
excited for the new season... all the trades and stuff make up for an exciting 2018 season.. hopefully the replacement system for the player rewards is fixed with this newest update... so frustrating if we will get almost nothing in return after all the time and coins spent just to rank as high as we could...

showtime
1x4euwyzHK
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.