Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
NBA GM Fan Codes / Re: NBA General manager 2015 Fan Codes
« Last post by kinaniya on Today at 07:18:56 AM »

2x14zFGHJW
NBA GM Fan Codes / Re: NBA GM FAN CODES - ONLY ONE POST ALLOWED
« Last post by kinaniya on Today at 07:18:16 AM »

Always online here ..... TIA

2x14zFGHJW
NBA GM Fan Codes / Re: Singapore/Msia GM Fan Codes
« Last post by kinaniya on Today at 07:02:29 AM »
 Please add me:

2x14zFGHJW
NBA GM Fan Codes / Re: Phillipines' Fan Code open to all.
« Last post by kinaniya on Today at 07:00:58 AM »

2x14zFGHJW
Flip Football / Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Last post by 20 vencer on Today at 01:45:41 AM »
I'm curious about a bug that i've detected a couple of weeks ago where both players win the match. I noticed when i was playing against a friend of mine and both we won the match with different scores. In this case i won 3-1 and he 3-0 lol

I noticed that there was something wrong with the game some months ago like: why are my opponnents placing lousy their cards and losing with a heavy scoreline and their send euphoria and crying emojis and comments like "goodbye" lol
NBA GM Fan Codes / Re: NBA General manager 2015 Fan Codes
« Last post by niou on August 17, 2017, 02:56:02 PM »
2xdu1MuUeJ
Fantasy Manager Football / Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Last post by kcfc on August 17, 2017, 01:23:32 PM »
Thanks for your replay,

Where can I get those special packs.. I mean I am already on gold planet but didn't ran into anything like that. And for players.. the thing is before this evolution concept I was able to buy new players with coins in Buy now section..now I can't.. so what can I do to buy new players that aren't in my team  (for example legend Gullit)? Can you please explain that for me in more detail?

Thank you in advance.
NBA General Manager / Re: NBA LEGENDS POSSIBLE ADDITIONS FOR 2016
« Last post by THE WHITE MAMBA on August 17, 2017, 11:16:13 AM »
Any new legend who will be in the game soon White Mamba?

We are waiting till the end of September to have the most legends possible, as legends as Kobe or some others could join the NBA Retired Players Association for that date.

We will let you all know all the possible legends to add as soon as we have the list.

Best regards,
Fantasy Manager Football / Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Last post by THE WHITE MAMBA on August 17, 2017, 10:55:21 AM »
Hi Brino,

Please can you answer me what is happening with the issue regarding players from buy now section.. It seems that i can't buy anyone with coins. I am stuck with same players ever since this evolution concept arrived. I've contacted you several times(pages 501,530) but didn't get the exact answer. I am saving coins to buy new players but this issue doesn't allow me to. Can you please look into this ..

P.S. I know I have 54 players but you've told me that with coins I can buy Special offer players over the limit..and I'm guessing those are players from buy now section

Hello there,

Players from "Buy Now" section are not the same as the ones from special offers. When we talk about special offers we are talking about the packs when you start a new planet, or something special like that.

You can still buy players with coins from the "Buy Now" section, but those players should be in your team already (so you evolve them to your new planet version).

Regards,
Top Stars Football / Re: General Questions
« Last post by KPB_27 on August 16, 2017, 04:14:29 PM »
I've never bought player slots until now and I have a question. Will those slots that I bought be available in AC Milan FM 2018, or I'll start with 30 as usually?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.