Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: General Questions  (Read 25669 times)

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
Re: General Questions
« Reply #405 on: June 06, 2017, 11:24:01 AM »
Hi Brino,

Do you know when the players get their season average. Most of the leagues played their last game this weekend

Hey bjorn11,
I'll check into this and let you know as soon as I can.
-Brino
Do you have some more info about the date of the season averages?

Hey Bjorn,
Just found out today -- they'll update on Friday.
I'll make a general announcement too.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

bjorn11

• View Profile
« Reply #406 on: June 06, 2017, 12:35:59 PM »
Hi Brino,

Do you know when the players get their season average. Most of the leagues played their last game this weekend

Hey bjorn11,
I'll check into this and let you know as soon as I can.
-Brino
Do you have some more info about the date of the season averages?

Hey Bjorn,
Just found out today -- they'll update on Friday.
I'll make a general announcement too.
-Brino
Thank you Brino
Juventus FM 15: 1xAmL1SaVm
FM Football 15: 1xGYcqeDws

Lordrazen

• View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 06, 2017, 05:13:43 PM »
Hola Brino,

Una consulta, ya está disponible el planeta Platinum? Porque estoy a punto de ganar la 1ra división en Planeta Gold y tengo esa duda.

Gracias por la respuesta.

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #408 on: June 08, 2017, 10:46:55 AM »
Hola Brino,

Una consulta, ya está disponible el planeta Platinum? Porque estoy a punto de ganar la 1ra división en Planeta Gold y tengo esa duda.

Hola, Lordrazen:
El planeta Platino está disponible actualmente en Fantasy Manager Football 2017, pero aún no en los juegos de clubs en particular como Real Madrid o Barcelona, etc. Os enviamos un mensaje en el juego informando que el 12 de junio estará disponible el planeta platino. ¿Te sale en tu buzón en el juego (Más > Mensajes)?
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Lordrazen

• View Profile
« Reply #409 on: June 08, 2017, 03:00:22 PM »
Hola Brino,

Hola, Lordrazen:
El planeta Platino está disponible actualmente en Fantasy Manager Football 2017, pero aún no en los juegos de clubs en particular como Real Madrid o Barcelona, etc. Os enviamos un mensaje en el juego informando que el 12 de junio estará disponible el planeta platino. ¿Te sale en tu buzón en el juego (Más > Mensajes)?
-Brino

Hola Brino,

Gracias por responder, y no, no me llegó ese mensaje que mencionas.

Saludos.

Mr Nerv

• View Profile
« Reply #410 on: June 09, 2017, 01:00:30 PM »
...Rather disappointed with the average scores kicking in half way through the weekly league, not the best idea, surely next week would've been better...?
Also, transfer window is open, and players have been released - i.e. Manchester City being noteworthy for Navas, Sagna, Caballero and 2 or 3 others now free agents, guessing Philip Lahm has retired too?
I'll leave it in the capable hands...!

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #411 on: June 09, 2017, 05:07:14 PM »
...Rather disappointed with the average scores kicking in half way through the weekly league, not the best idea, surely next week would've been better...?
Also, transfer window is open, and players have been released - i.e. Manchester City being noteworthy for Navas, Sagna, Caballero and 2 or 3 others now free agents, guessing Philip Lahm has retired too?

Hey Mr Nerv,
We did send a message in the game a couple days ago informing we'd update the scores on Friday. I agree that when it's in the middle of the league it can be quite frustrating, and I'll talk to the team about that. Maybe we can look into better timing for the next time.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Mr Nerv

• View Profile
« Reply #412 on: June 11, 2017, 11:02:11 PM »

Hey Mr Nerv,
We did send a message in the game a couple days ago informing we'd update the scores on Friday. I agree that when it's in the middle of the league it can be quite frustrating, and I'll talk to the team about that. Maybe we can look into better timing for the next time.
-Brino

The theory was I was definitely gonna make the 1st division as a division 2 winner in FM '17, ended up 3rd 10 or 12 points behind the leader I think. That was over 4 or 5 games that were after the change. Disaster!

Definitely the wrong time, as also is having a superleague ending midweek too, in my experience during a planet promotion, was in 62nd position when I unexpectedly got promoted due to erratic league last game results, and obviously couldn't compete on a new planet with 4 days left...
I'm sure it's not just me it's happened too, but with such a regular routine, can it not be planned better for everyone?

Anywho, in other news, there's a lot of players that need rearranging now, Zlatan Ibrahimovic becoming a no team player, the 6 or 7 from Man City as previously mentioned, Bernado Silva becoming a Man City player with Ederson Moraes, the loan players going back as well.
Again, I'll leave it in the capable hands of the team, who have a really busy day ahead it seems...!!!

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #413 on: June 13, 2017, 10:47:23 AM »

Hey Mr Nerv,
-Brino

The theory was I was definitely gonna make the 1st division as a division 2 winner in FM '17, ended up 3rd 10 or 12 points behind the leader I think. That was over 4 or 5 games that were after the change. Disaster!

Definitely the wrong time, as also is having a superleague ending midweek too, in my experience during a planet promotion, was in 62nd position when I unexpectedly got promoted due to erratic league last game results, and obviously couldn't compete on a new planet with 4 days left...
I'm sure it's not just me it's happened too, but with such a regular routine, can it not be planned better for everyone?

Anywho, in other news, there's a lot of players that need rearranging now, Zlatan Ibrahimovic becoming a no team player, the 6 or 7 from Man City as previously mentioned, Bernado Silva becoming a Man City player with Ederson Moraes, the loan players going back as well.
Again, I'll leave it in the capable hands of the team, who have a really busy day ahead it seems...!!!

Hey Mr Nerv,
I'm definitely going to share your comments and concerns with the team and see if they can improve it for the upcoming versions.
Regarding the players, everything becomes official on July 1st, which is when they'll change in the game.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Mr Nerv

• View Profile
« Reply #414 on: June 14, 2017, 10:42:44 PM »

Hey Mr Nerv,
-Brino

Hey Mr Nerv,
I'm definitely going to share your comments and concerns with the team and see if they can improve it for the upcoming versions.
Regarding the players, everything becomes official on July 1st, which is when they'll change in the game.
-Brino

Ok, but don't surprised if the complaints star rolling in from the minority who play the games and are forum users...
Admittedly I saw an auction where Ibrahimovic was running out at 45 million, and I just thought "poor person who clearly doesn't know the guy isn't playing until next year", and possibly won't return to your games due to club destination.
The problem with the players is that there are clubs/leagues that are not covered, potentially China being a destination for out of contract individuals. Some will obviously end up around Europe, and some may head to America.

I would've hoped that things could be as current as possible, rather than the team be swamped with changes around that time, easier for your guys to keep tabs on, and the customers knows what they're getting this end.

What I'd also hope for, is that this game continues to run as is, and gets bug updates, but isn't evolved further, it still has about a 3 year shelf life for me, the casual player, playing these games since 2015 through their various guises? I do feel sorry for any new player who starts out now from fresh, I get hammered from matches played against me regularly from 3 people, new players have no chance of saving money to improve, especially if they are more part-time players.
So a new game with a start from scratch basis would be nice, and fair for everyone. Just my opinion though!

And just one last point, about the points update, I forgot to mention that having 4 days of Champions League winning players was also a bit annoying, fair enough everyone with a Real Madrid player benefited, then lost out potentially, but surely it could've lasted a week? And now there are double points for Confederations Cup players soon, so some may benefit more than others temporarily.
Or at least more than 4 days!!!

Always appreciate you reading Mr B, hope you're ok in the sunshine over there!

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #415 on: June 15, 2017, 09:17:12 AM »

Hey Mr Nerv,
-Brino

Hey Mr Nerv,
-Brino

Ok, but don't surprised if the complaints star rolling in from the minority who play the games and are forum users...
Admittedly I saw an auction where Ibrahimovic was running out at 45 million, and I just thought "poor person who clearly doesn't know the guy isn't playing until next year", and possibly won't return to your games due to club destination.
The problem with the players is that there are clubs/leagues that are not covered, potentially China being a destination for out of contract individuals. Some will obviously end up around Europe, and some may head to America.

I would've hoped that things could be as current as possible, rather than the team be swamped with changes around that time, easier for your guys to keep tabs on, and the customers knows what they're getting this end.

What I'd also hope for, is that this game continues to run as is, and gets bug updates, but isn't evolved further, it still has about a 3 year shelf life for me, the casual player, playing these games since 2015 through their various guises? I do feel sorry for any new player who starts out now from fresh, I get hammered from matches played against me regularly from 3 people, new players have no chance of saving money to improve, especially if they are more part-time players.
So a new game with a start from scratch basis would be nice, and fair for everyone. Just my opinion though!

And just one last point, about the points update, I forgot to mention that having 4 days of Champions League winning players was also a bit annoying, fair enough everyone with a Real Madrid player benefited, then lost out potentially, but surely it could've lasted a week? And now there are double points for Confederations Cup players soon, so some may benefit more than others temporarily.
Or at least more than 4 days!!!

Always appreciate you reading Mr B, hope you're ok in the sunshine over there!

I understand what you're saying, Mr Nerv, and I'm going to share all of your comments and concerns with the team.
I will keep you all posted as I get more information on any updates or changes regarding the players, teams, etc., and of course I can assure you that our development team is working hard to ensure all bugs are resolved as soon as possible.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Smooth CriminaL

• View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 18, 2017, 04:42:21 PM »
I bought Jesus corona, because he is shown with the mexican kit in the game ...just found out he is not taking part in the confed cup...guess i wont get my cash back, but Could you at least not make im drop to 0 value tomorow for "Not taking Part in the match" ?

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #417 on: June 19, 2017, 04:26:36 PM »
Hey Smooth CriminaL,
Unfortunately I can't keep his value from updating to 0, but since this is a specific case, can you send me a private message and we'll look further into this? Please also send me your User ID and let me know when you signed the player.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

jgcoiote

• View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 27, 2017, 09:55:57 AM »
O que é o Torneio MUNDO?
Fiquei em 1 na liga Prata e para passar para a liga Ouro tenho que ganhar o tal torneio. Onde jogo esse torneio?

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #419 on: June 28, 2017, 09:30:33 AM »
O que é o Torneio MUNDO?
Fiquei em 1 na liga Prata e para passar para a liga Ouro tenho que ganhar o tal torneio. Onde jogo esse torneio?

Hola, jgcoiote:
El torneo "MUNDO" es el 9º pack de torneos regulares en la sección "JUGAR TORNEO".
Al principio solo salen 6, pero conforme vayas desbloqueando más torneos saldrán los otros 3 packs de torneos.
Si tienes más preguntas, me lo dices.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.