Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: General Questions  (Read 3519 times)

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
Re: General Questions
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2017, 10:40:49 AM »
No event any more?

Hey Illyspooner,
We're having an issue with the game connection right now. We're working to resolve it as soon as possible, and as soon as I'm able to check into this, I'll give you more info.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2017, 08:47:20 AM »
Hi Brino

So it's been a while since there has been an event. Without events, it's impossible to earn coins. The ones from the free boxes and goal boxes would hardly make a dent in any attempt to save coins, leaving the only other option as having to buy.  ???

Also, with regards to legend cards, realistically, how difficult is it really to find them? Please don't be vague this time.

I've opened a reasonable amount of boxes, and then some, since reaching and completing AND replaying the divisions in which you can *find* legend cards, and up until this point - zero! Not a single one.

What I have is basically what I paid for through special offers. The last one, from a day or so ago, gave me a second Ramos.
Considering that it was a division 1 offer, I thought at the very least it would be a Messi or Lewandowski.  :( No such luck though.

I'm playing against other players/bots, quite frequently I might add, that has legend cards that have been improved to their very best level.

These other players/bots like I said have at least three legend cards all improved to their last level. That would mean they'd been able to find 4x PER legend card, at the very least.

How is that even possible when the only option appears to be to pay for them in special offers? You can't improve them, because you have to wait for an offer to come around and when that happens, it's actually costing you just to receive one card?

MVP boxes are crazy expensive, which seemingly is the best bet to find these cards in. And it gets worse as you rise in division. I refuse to spend so much money on that. There's a helluva lot more meaningful things I could do with the actual amount of money it would cost just to pay for coins to get one those boxes.
Flip Football 1.2.9:270390
Flip Baseball 1.1.2:8252
NBA Flip 1.04.001-11:203692

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2017, 10:13:36 AM »
Hi Brino

So it's been a while since there has been an event. Without events, it's impossible to earn coins. The ones from the free boxes and goal boxes would hardly make a dent in any attempt to save coins, leaving the only other option as having to buy.  ???

Also, with regards to legend cards, realistically, how difficult is it really to find them? Please don't be vague this time.

I've opened a reasonable amount of boxes, and then some, since reaching and completing AND replaying the divisions in which you can *find* legend cards, and up until this point - zero! Not a single one.

What I have is basically what I paid for through special offers. The last one, from a day or so ago, gave me a second Ramos.
Considering that it was a division 1 offer, I thought at the very least it would be a Messi or Lewandowski.  :( No such luck though.

I'm playing against other players/bots, quite frequently I might add, that has legend cards that have been improved to their very best level.

These other players/bots like I said have at least three legend cards all improved to their last level. That would mean they'd been able to find 4x PER legend card, at the very least.

How is that even possible when the only option appears to be to pay for them in special offers? You can't improve them, because you have to wait for an offer to come around and when that happens, it's actually costing you just to receive one card?

MVP boxes are crazy expensive, which seemingly is the best bet to find these cards in. And it gets worse as you rise in division. I refuse to spend so much money on that. There's a helluva lot more meaningful things I could do with the actual amount of money it would cost just to pay for coins to get one those boxes.

Hey Ms T,

We've actually just prepared a new competition in the Clubs section, do you see it yet?

Regarding the legend cards, between divisions 1-5 - the higher your division the higher the chances of getting a legend card. Unfortunately there isn't any additional information I can give you at this time.

Regarding the bots, I've mentioned this to the team and they're looking into it.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Professor

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2017, 03:27:57 PM »
The idea with the competition was good. But it lacks details. We've seen leaders changing regularly, they disappeared from time to time, and it's not clear why. Was it ban of cheaters or something else?
Besides of that, I can see no info here on forum about the competition results. Who won it, what's the result, small interview with photo would be great. Will you plan to conduct another competitions like this?

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2017, 11:07:14 AM »
The idea with the competition was good. But it lacks details. We've seen leaders changing regularly, they disappeared from time to time, and it's not clear why. Was it ban of cheaters or something else?
Besides of that, I can see no info here on forum about the competition results. Who won it, what's the result, small interview with photo would be great. Will you plan to conduct another competitions like this?

Hey Professor,
Thanks for your message. There were some users that we found were cheating and hacking the game, so we've removed them from the competition. Regarding the ranking, we're currently working on a new version to include rankings in the game and we hope to have it released soon.
There will also be more competitions although we don't yet have specific dates. We'll do our best to post dates and more info here in the forum as soon as we have it.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Professor

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2017, 03:36:28 PM »
Thanks, Brino.

What help regarding the game do you need from the community?

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2017, 10:14:04 AM »
Thanks, Brino.

What help regarding the game do you need from the community?

Hey Professor,
What help are you referring to exactly?
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Professor

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2017, 01:59:15 PM »
I mean any help you need :)

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2017, 08:22:29 AM »
I mean any help you need :)

Ah ok ;)
If we need any help I'll let you know!
Thanks a lot
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2017, 10:32:29 PM »
Hi Brino,

At the back of the latest update, was it intentional that a loss now results in losing more stars and gaining even less for a win?

Before, a loss would be at an average of minus 30-32 points, roughly the same, only the opposite with a win. It now seems as if the amount of points lost is more when losing a game. Even more should you quit a game, minus 40 points, REALLY?? All the while bots still have top level cards. The only reason to ever quit a game.

The amount of points earned on a win has been decreased to a standard 25?

If these particular changes were intentional, then they're quite silly to be honest.

Flip Football 1.2.9:270390
Flip Baseball 1.1.2:8252
NBA Flip 1.04.001-11:203692

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2017, 07:35:07 AM »
Hi Brino,

At the back of the latest update, was it intentional that a loss now results in losing more stars and gaining even less for a win?

Before, a loss would be at an average of minus 30-32 points, roughly the same, only the opposite with a win. It now seems as if the amount of points lost is more when losing a game. Even more should you quit a game, minus 40 points, REALLY?? All the while bots still have top level cards. The only reason to ever quit a game.

The amount of points earned on a win has been decreased to a standard 25?

If these particular changes were intentional, then they're quite silly to be honest.

Hey Ms T,

In the new version, the loss/gain of stars depends on how many stars your opponent has.
So, it's possible to lose more stars, but it's also possible to win more stars than before.
You can also win and lose less stars too.

We did find, however, that the points won/lost while playing against bots are being calculated incorrectly, and we've resolved that.

The bots have those cards because they aren't so intelligent and they need better cards so that they have a chance to win, however, we're working to improve the intelligence to be able to worsen their decks a bit.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

-Brino
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 08:31:19 AM by Brino »
Brino
FTB Moderator

Surik

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2017, 10:58:30 AM »
I have the similar issue that after the latest update the win-loss point ratio is absolutely unjustified and annoying.

I have been getting constantly 34-40 points minus for each loss (even losingt to bots) and only 8-9 points for winning the game (at best 25)

Meaning that now it takes 4-5 wins to breakeven 1 loss!

Please do sth about it and make the game enjoyable again.

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2017, 11:15:05 AM »
I have the similar issue that after the latest update the win-loss point ratio is absolutely unjustified and annoying.

I have been getting constantly 34-40 points minus for each loss (even losingt to bots) and only 8-9 points for winning the game (at best 25)

Meaning that now it takes 4-5 wins to breakeven 1 loss!

Please do sth about it and make the game enjoyable again.

Hi Surik,

Can you please send us your User ID so we can look into your account and find out what's going on?

Thanks!
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Surik

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2017, 07:08:24 AM »
user: Surik

One new issue that came up: Yesterday the season completed. Finished at 4141 stars and should have received the Challenger box - unfortunately haven't received anything :(

Surik

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2017, 09:19:31 AM »
Received a reward for last season now, although it stated Silver and 4156 stars ? Based on the content, as much as I can recall, it was more close to a Diamond Box and not a Challenger as it should have been.

Do you know what was the problem? I remember that approximately month ago the similar thing happened with a goal contest. It was indicating 80 coins and then the contest suddenly disappeared without any reward whatsoever.

Thanks,
Surik

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.