Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: General Questions  (Read 783 times)

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: General Questions
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2017, 10:40:49 AM »
No event any more?

Hey Illyspooner,
We're having an issue with the game connection right now. We're working to resolve it as soon as possible, and as soon as I'm able to check into this, I'll give you more info.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2017, 08:47:20 AM »
Hi Brino

So it's been a while since there has been an event. Without events, it's impossible to earn coins. The ones from the free boxes and goal boxes would hardly make a dent in any attempt to save coins, leaving the only other option as having to buy.  ???

Also, with regards to legend cards, realistically, how difficult is it really to find them? Please don't be vague this time.

I've opened a reasonable amount of boxes, and then some, since reaching and completing AND replaying the divisions in which you can *find* legend cards, and up until this point - zero! Not a single one.

What I have is basically what I paid for through special offers. The last one, from a day or so ago, gave me a second Ramos.
Considering that it was a division 1 offer, I thought at the very least it would be a Messi or Lewandowski.  :( No such luck though.

I'm playing against other players/bots, quite frequently I might add, that has legend cards that have been improved to their very best level.

These other players/bots like I said have at least three legend cards all improved to their last level. That would mean they'd been able to find 4x PER legend card, at the very least.

How is that even possible when the only option appears to be to pay for them in special offers? You can't improve them, because you have to wait for an offer to come around and when that happens, it's actually costing you just to receive one card?

MVP boxes are crazy expensive, which seemingly is the best bet to find these cards in. And it gets worse as you rise in division. I refuse to spend so much money on that. There's a helluva lot more meaningful things I could do with the actual amount of money it would cost just to pay for coins to get one those boxes.
Flip Football 1.2.9:270390
Flip Baseball 1.1.2:8252
NBA Flip 1.04.001-11:203692

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2017, 10:13:36 AM »
Hi Brino

So it's been a while since there has been an event. Without events, it's impossible to earn coins. The ones from the free boxes and goal boxes would hardly make a dent in any attempt to save coins, leaving the only other option as having to buy.  ???

Also, with regards to legend cards, realistically, how difficult is it really to find them? Please don't be vague this time.

I've opened a reasonable amount of boxes, and then some, since reaching and completing AND replaying the divisions in which you can *find* legend cards, and up until this point - zero! Not a single one.

What I have is basically what I paid for through special offers. The last one, from a day or so ago, gave me a second Ramos.
Considering that it was a division 1 offer, I thought at the very least it would be a Messi or Lewandowski.  :( No such luck though.

I'm playing against other players/bots, quite frequently I might add, that has legend cards that have been improved to their very best level.

These other players/bots like I said have at least three legend cards all improved to their last level. That would mean they'd been able to find 4x PER legend card, at the very least.

How is that even possible when the only option appears to be to pay for them in special offers? You can't improve them, because you have to wait for an offer to come around and when that happens, it's actually costing you just to receive one card?

MVP boxes are crazy expensive, which seemingly is the best bet to find these cards in. And it gets worse as you rise in division. I refuse to spend so much money on that. There's a helluva lot more meaningful things I could do with the actual amount of money it would cost just to pay for coins to get one those boxes.

Hey Ms T,

We've actually just prepared a new competition in the Clubs section, do you see it yet?

Regarding the legend cards, between divisions 1-5 - the higher your division the higher the chances of getting a legend card. Unfortunately there isn't any additional information I can give you at this time.

Regarding the bots, I've mentioned this to the team and they're looking into it.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.