Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 138517 times)

Tuti

• View Profile
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #750 on: September 21, 2017, 06:27:50 pm »
Hello,
Why can we Sell players from our squad like latests versions?
Thanks
3xinYqo8U9

Nick C

• View Profile
« Reply #751 on: September 22, 2017, 02:07:50 am »
Don't know where we go after Master Planet but I sure hope it involves selling players. That was such a blast and it seemed more "General Manager" like than anything else we've done.

Want to give a big shout out to Pacer Nation!!! We are the Beast of the East four seasons in a row (1 long last summer & 3 short this summer). It was an amazing team effort!!!! When Mr Hoops & Slamdunk were on at the same time, it was like Splash Bros piling up points. Great effort Indiana!

Would love to see more team events during the rest of the year even if much shorter just to mix it up. Would be nice in the future that team events would also help with experience points. Those of us that went all out lost a lot of ground in rankings.

Nick C

• View Profile
« Reply #752 on: September 22, 2017, 02:11:20 am »
Would also love to see a forum just for trash talking just to build some "friendly" competition. Thanx.

Big Mike

• View Profile
« Reply #753 on: September 23, 2017, 06:26:17 pm »
I got tired of NBA GM but the Summer Season is always fun. You guys should consider creating a whole new NBA game that's similar to the Summer League where managers compete with each other and against each other. A way to communicate with each other would be interesting too.

Mysteryboy

• View Profile
« Reply #754 on: September 25, 2017, 10:07:22 am »
The game is going to annoy everybody.

The best features like selling/trading players are deleted.

The daily live gsme events which where the best, are deleted.

So sad to see this game running into the ground by these people ;-(

P6yss8go

THE BEST FAN CODE FACEBOOK GROUP 2015 - Get over 100 working Fan Codes i

samtsang

« Reply #755 on: September 26, 2017, 04:04:06 pm »
Hello there!

1. Since you're getting the new season ready, with all those super teams it'd be great to be able to vote for the player we'd like to see on the background (or choose among different ones).
2. Also, it'd be more fun to randomize players in the weekly tournament once in All-Star. Cause it's extremely boring to play against the same players until the next planet comes out (and unfair to some players I guess...)

Thanks again for making this app even better than it is already!

rmorallo29

• View Profile
« Reply #756 on: October 14, 2017, 12:14:58 pm »
Please allow us to change team every start of a new season. It'll be great. Thank you..

showtime24

• View Profile
« Reply #757 on: October 14, 2017, 01:36:49 pm »
hi there,
why cant we sell players that are already excess in the roster instead of just releasing them without anything in return? especially in times when we are running out of cash bec. of the expensive price of improving players level, i think it would be a great help for us... hope you could work something out... thank you guys...

GM: showtime
1x4euwyzHK
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 01:38:34 pm by showtime24 »

Fabolousoh

• View Profile
« Reply #758 on: October 16, 2017, 09:33:58 am »
Hello there!

1. Since you're getting the new season ready, with all those super teams it'd be great to be able to vote for the player we'd like to see on the background (or choose among different ones).
2. Also, it'd be more fun to randomize players in the weekly tournament once in All-Star. Cause it's extremely boring to play against the same players until the next planet comes out (and unfair to some players I guess...)

I agree!

Fabolousoh

• View Profile
« Reply #759 on: October 16, 2017, 09:34:30 am »
Please allow us to change team every start of a new season. It'll be great. Thank you..

I would appreciate that as well!

DeKruger

• View Profile
« Reply #760 on: November 07, 2017, 06:21:57 pm »
How about we make money from bank? The bank is useless
If we can make a % of cash deposited on bank per day it would be great

Manolin

• View Profile
« Reply #761 on: November 13, 2017, 12:58:47 pm »
One suggestion is that in the bench with reserves players had to put necessarily  2 guards, 2 forwards and 1 center to balance the equipment well.

Fabolousoh

• View Profile
« Reply #762 on: November 21, 2017, 02:04:05 pm »
Suggestions:

- Show ranking WHILE a competition (for example Basketball Network) is ongoing
- enable chatting in a LEAGUE or in GENERAL
- Show which Country Users are from
- Extend the Profile function (Age, Country, Profile pic,...)

Roberto71

• Hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: November 22, 2017, 05:15:33 pm »
I  think it would be  fair to remove the limit of 20 daily videos to gain coins for free....or is it all about real money, to get coins? I perform a lot of tasks, win the tournaments from level 1 to 9 over and over...and then you have users who win the special tournaments: there is no way  to reach certain performances without spending a lot of real money! I like to play the app without investing real money, but I think the mechanism above said favors the expenditure of a lot of real money.....
ID 3:6293913

fancode 3x4dpwBFUW

Team - New Orleans Pelicans

THE WHITE MAMBA

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • FROM THE BENCH GAMES
« Reply #764 on: November 23, 2017, 03:05:11 pm »
Hello there!

I agree!

Hey there,

We are getting ready a new gameplay mode for the release of the World of Fame Planet, and it takes some kind of that idea (cannot say more about it for the moment ;) ).

Thanks for the suggestion and for the support.

Regards,