Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: General Questions  (Read 14417 times)

lemini

• View Profile
Re: General Questions
« Reply #390 on: May 19, 2017, 12:45:35 PM »
Hi Brino!!

I want to know how free coins video work, because its change every time, for example now i only can see 2 videos and after a long time that can see more, a short time ago i can see 15 videos???
What is the correctly behavior?

Hey lemini,
You should be able to see more than 2 videos. Can you please let me know exactly what's going on? Are you getting any specific error message? If so, what does it say?
-Brino

After 1 or 2 videos show message "No videos available"

Hi lemini,
Can you please send me your User ID and confirm the game you're playing so I can check into this for you?
-Brino

I'm playing Fantasy manager 17 and my User ID is 1:953838

Hi lemini,
Thanks. I just checked into your account and can see that on May 15th you saw 12 videos, on May 16th you saw 9 videos and May 17th you saw 7 videos.
So far today you've seen 4 videos.
-Brino

Yes, I did it, but previously i could see more than 2 video in a row and now after 2 videos appear message "no videos available"
I only want to know how free coins videos works.

Thanks for tour time  ;)

bjorn11

• View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 23, 2017, 06:46:39 AM »
Hi Brino,

Do you know when the players get their season average. Most of the leagues played their last game this weekend
Juventus FM 15: 1xAmL1SaVm
FM Football 15: 1xGYcqeDws

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 23, 2017, 11:58:00 AM »
Hi Brino!!

I want to know how free coins video work, because its change every time, for example now i only can see 2 videos and after a long time that can see more, a short time ago i can see 15 videos???
What is the correctly behavior?

Hey lemini,
You should be able to see more than 2 videos. Can you please let me know exactly what's going on? Are you getting any specific error message? If so, what does it say?
-Brino

After 1 or 2 videos show message "No videos available"

Hi lemini,
Can you please send me your User ID and confirm the game you're playing so I can check into this for you?
-Brino

I'm playing Fantasy manager 17 and my User ID is 1:953838

Hi lemini,
Thanks. I just checked into your account and can see that on May 15th you saw 12 videos, on May 16th you saw 9 videos and May 17th you saw 7 videos.
So far today you've seen 4 videos.
-Brino

Yes, I did it, but previously i could see more than 2 video in a row and now after 2 videos appear message "no videos available"
I only want to know how free coins videos works.

Thanks for tour time  ;)

Oh, ok! No problem! Let me know if you have any further questions.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 23, 2017, 11:58:25 AM »
Hi Brino,

Do you know when the players get their season average. Most of the leagues played their last game this weekend

Hey bjorn11,
I'll check into this and let you know as soon as I can.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

bjorn11

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 23, 2017, 12:01:05 PM »
Hi Brino,

Hey bjorn11,
-Brino
Thanks Brino

Kelderkold

• View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 26, 2017, 09:10:22 AM »
Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 07:22:18 AM »
Please keep in mind that we currently only have 4 planets available. We do not yet have any date for the release of any planet after GOLD.

Brino
FTB Moderator

Hi any news about platinium planet? it seems pretty close to move up for me, does it exist or is Gold the top lvl planet?
//Keld
Rm fm 2017
Id 1-2327871

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 26, 2017, 02:40:43 PM »
Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 07:22:18 AM »
Please keep in mind that we currently only have 4 planets available. We do not yet have any date for the release of any planet after GOLD.

Brino
FTB Moderator

Hi any news about platinium planet? it seems pretty close to move up for me, does it exist or is Gold the top lvl planet?

Hi Kelderkold,
At the moment Platinum isn't available yet. As soon as we have a date for the Platinum planet we'll inform the users in the game.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Smooth CriminaL

• View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 31, 2017, 06:35:07 PM »
Hey there, im kinda new to the Game (playing since 2 weeks or so) and figured out u have to rebuild your Team on each planet, my question is: do you also have to rebuy the legendary Players ? If yes, and i think i read some complaint about it somewhere, I think that shouldnt be a thing...its a beautiful Game and i understand the developers Need to earn Money with it, but there are other ways and you shouldnt have to buy the Same Player with Money twice...give us the Chance to upgrade legendaries for ingame cash or smth...like 10mio for beginner to bronze planet, 20mio for bronze to silver or something like this. This would feel way more "fair" in my opinion

Kindest regards :)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 09:56:10 PM by Smooth CriminaL »

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: June 01, 2017, 09:39:28 AM »
Hey there, im kinda new to the Game (playing since 2 weeks or so) and figured out u have to rebuild your Team on each planet, my question is: do you also have to rebuy the legendary Players ? If yes, and i think i read some complaint about it somewhere, I think that shouldnt be a thing...its a beautiful Game and i understand the developers Need to earn Money with it, but there are other ways and you shouldnt have to buy the Same Player with Money twice...give us the Chance to upgrade legendaries for ingame cash or smth...like 10mio for beginner to bronze planet, 20mio for bronze to silver or something like this. This would feel way more "fair" in my opinion

Hey Smooth CriminaL,
Welcome to the forum and to the game! It is true, in fact, that you need to re-sign your players on each planet, however this is to be able to continue improving them. Each player can reach a maximum level of 60 on each planet, but unless you sign them on the new planet, they can only stay on the previous planet at that level of 60.
We are accepting suggestions from the users, and you can post them in our Suggestions thread here: http://www.fromthebenchgames.com/forums/index.php?topic=70655.0
Please let me know if you have any other questions or if I can assist you with anything else.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Kelderkold

• View Profile
« Reply #399 on: June 01, 2017, 10:45:45 AM »

Because the gameowners found out that many boys just use their parants money to buy gold coins so it is a really easy way to make money each time the team move up to next level.
Many of the players you can only get by buying packages, they never appear in open sale where you can buy them with coins.
So find you real money and expect using them each month the next many years and do not be afraid of losing, since you will do that as long at you play

« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 05:47:14 PM by Kelderkold »
//Keld
Rm fm 2017
Id 1-2327871

Smooth CriminaL

• View Profile
« Reply #400 on: June 01, 2017, 02:30:11 PM »

Hey Smooth CriminaL,
Welcome to the forum and to the game! It is true, in fact, that you need to re-sign your players on each planet, however this is to be able to continue improving them. Each player can reach a maximum level of 60 on each planet, but unless you sign them on the new planet, they can only stay on the previous planet at that level of 60.
We are accepting suggestions from the users, and you can post them in our Suggestions thread here: http://www.fromthebenchgames.com/forums/index.php?topic=70655.0
Please let me know if you have any other questions or if I can assist you with anything else.
-Brino

Thx for the quick response Brino ! I'll let you know If anything else comes to my mind, and yes i think i'll use that Suggestion Thread for that legendary topic then, thx :)

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: June 04, 2017, 07:45:05 AM »

Hey Smooth CriminaL,
-Brino

Thx for the quick response Brino ! I'll let you know If anything else comes to my mind, and yes i think i'll use that Suggestion Thread for that legendary topic then, thx :)

You're welcome!
Sounds good. Let me know if you have any other questions.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Smooth CriminaL

• View Profile
« Reply #402 on: June 05, 2017, 08:08:04 PM »

Hey Smooth CriminaL,
-Brino

You're welcome!
-Brino

Alright next question :D sometimes I see some kind of medal next to a users name when checking their profiles...where can I earn or get those medals from ? Couldn't figure out yet :/

bjorn11

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: June 06, 2017, 09:03:39 AM »
Hi Brino,

Hey bjorn11,
-Brino
Do you have some more info about the date of the season averages?

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: June 06, 2017, 11:23:35 AM »

Hey Smooth CriminaL,
-Brino

You're welcome!
-Brino

Alright next question :D sometimes I see some kind of medal next to a users name when checking their profiles...where can I earn or get those medals from ? Couldn't figure out yet :/

Hey Smooth CriminaL,
Can you send me a screenshot so I can see which medal you're referring to? Thanks!
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.