Author Topic: General Questions  (Read 6851 times)

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
General Questions
« on: May 04, 2017, 07:40:33 am »
Have any questions about the game? Ask us and we'll do our best to reply and resolve your doubts as best and as quickly as possible.

---

¿Tenéis alguna pregunta o duda sobre el juego? Preguntadnos y haremos los posible para responderte tan pronto como podamos.
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Ms T

• View Profile
Re: General Questions
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 11:54:26 am »
Hi Brino

Playing the new game, a few questions;

When the box slots are full, and you continue to play and in doing so earning more boxes, would it be possible in future to queue those additional boxes, so that when you do eventually open the one on the full slots, you do not lose any earned thereafter?

I imagined that it would be like that by default, in doing so, continued playing and ended up losing 2 boxes  :(

Could you explain by any chance how this power up works?

Whenever it comes into play for me and I select it or drag it to an opponents player, nothing happens and I end up losing time or having to choose another option.
Shown below

Then, is it possible to have two of the same players at the same time?

Hazard, as shown above, appears twice in the same line up.

Would there be any other way of earning coins, apart from actual purchases? You do get some in the boxes, but it depends on the kind of box and it isn't nearly as much as could be needed, particularly since you need coins to open boxes if you do not wish to wait a few hours.

Finally, I purchased a few coins and I think one may have not been delivered, even though I was billed. Could you double check please?

It was some time yesterday so I'll just give all the order numbers , I'd appreciate if you could check if everything was delivered in those purchases please.

MVJW29ND96
MVJW215VQV
MVJW1Z8DGH
MVJW1Y4SYL

:)
Flip Football 1.2.9:270390
Flip Baseball 1.1.2:8252
NBA Flip 1.04.001-11:203692

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 12:21:10 pm »
Just realized you'd need an ID, not sure, but these are the numbers I see under the preferences tab;

Illyspooner

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2017, 02:09:14 am »
Any end-of-season award?
Everton FM16: 1xjChNDGJU
FM16: 1xpNDfc4TX
NBA Flip: 78719

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2017, 09:53:09 am »
Any end-of-season award?

Hey Illyspooner,
In Top Stars we don't have any End of Season rewards at this time.
Since the game is new we're still working on new features and improvements.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2017, 09:59:50 am »
Hey Ms T,

Apologies for the inconveniences. Regarding the purchases, I'd need you to upload your invoice from iTunes as an image. Unfortunatley iTunes doesn't allow us to search for purchases with those ID's that you sent me.
Regarding your questions:

At the moment I think it's possible to have 2 of the same players if you don't have enough to fill the card slots.

When you have the Skill cards, you have to be sure that you have enough points to launch that card, and also that it's your turn. If it's your opponent's turn or you don't have enough power to launch the card, it won't let you launch it.

Regarding other ways to get coins, at the moment it's not possible to get coins in different ways, but the game is still new and we're still working on new features and improvements, so maybe soon! ;)

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2017, 10:15:42 am »
Hey Ms T,

Apologies for the inconveniences. Regarding the purchases, I'd need you to upload your invoice from iTunes as an image. Unfortunatley iTunes doesn't allow us to search for purchases with those ID's that you sent me.
Here you go;

http://imgur.com/yXgJVVp
http://imgur.com/fSWqVco
http://imgur.com/1SZ506w
http://imgur.com/bW7m7WO

When you have the Skill cards, you have to be sure that you have enough points to launch that card, and also that it's your turn. If it's your opponent's turn or you don't have enough power to launch the card, it won't let you launch it.

I am not following at all. Could you dumb it down for me please? Still haven't figured out how to put the card in play and for it to be effective. ???

Also, are we rewarded with boxes as we reach a new division for the first time? I'm being bumped between division 5 and 4 due to that ridiculous bug and now back to 5, again, but if so, I've not received one for division 4.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 08:21:40 am by Ms T »

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2017, 08:27:07 am »
Hey Ms T,

Here you go;

http://imgur.com/yXgJVVp
http://imgur.com/fSWqVco
http://imgur.com/1SZ506w
http://imgur.com/bW7m7WO

I am not following at all. Could you dumb it down for me please? Still haven't figured out how to put the card in play and for it to be effective. ???

Also, are we rewarded with boxes as we reach a new division for the first time? I'm being bumped between division 5 and 4 due to that ridiculous bug and now back to 5, again, but if so, I've not received one for division 4.

Hey Ms T,

Regarding the Skill Cards, at that time we weren't yet aware that there was a bug in that specfic card, so since it was the first time we received a complaint about it, I was just also explaining how they work, that you have to have enough power, for example, whatever number is shown on purple bar, you can only launch enough cards to equal that number.

The problem is that there's a bug in that specific skill card that we've resolved for the next version. We're just waiting for Apple to approve the version so we can release it and it'll be fixed for you.

Regarding the purchases, I'm checking into that now and I'll let you know once it's resolved for you.

Regarding the boxes, you don't receive boxes for reaching the next division, but we give boxes when you win the matches.

Let me know if you have further questions,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2017, 08:34:38 am »
Hey MsT,

I checked into the purchases and I can see that in the invoices you sent, I see 9 purchases from the 4th of May, and in your account you received 9 purchases from the 4th.

Do you also have all the invoices that show all purchases you made from the 5th and afterwards so I can check into it? The 2 that I see in the invoice from the 5th are in your account.

Let me know,

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2017, 04:34:22 pm »
Thanks for looking into this, Brino.

There's a couple of other invoices, but the purchase that I'm unsure of receiving was a 29.99 coin pack, and the next two invoices are the only other ones I have that could have been for around the time that I made the purchase, but am unsure of receiving.

http://imgur.com/yRthTMT
http://imgur.com/5NHgkhG

Also, on the boxes, I know you receive them by winning matches, free boxes, goal boxes and buying them in the store.

With regards to the ones received when winning a match, when would you earn a pro box, champions box, or a top stars box? What are the factors to determine which you receive for winning a match?

« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 04:52:27 pm by Ms T »

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2017, 08:42:57 am »
Thanks for looking into this, Brino.

There's a couple of other invoices, but the purchase that I'm unsure of receiving was a 29.99 coin pack, and the next two invoices are the only other ones I have that could have been for around the time that I made the purchase, but am unsure of receiving.

http://imgur.com/yRthTMT
http://imgur.com/5NHgkhG

Also, on the boxes, I know you receive them by winning matches, free boxes, goal boxes and buying them in the store.

With regards to the ones received when winning a match, when would you earn a pro box, champions box, or a top stars box? What are the factors to determine which you receive for winning a match?

Hey Ms T,

Thanks for sending this along. I'm going to reply to your other post here too, so we can keep everything together. Before anything, I want to take the chance to let you know that the new version of Top Stars should be available to download in the App Store. This version has the fix for the issue you've been experiencing.

The other changes I made should have put you where you should have been, stars, division, etc., before you experienced that issue with the cards in the match.

Regarding the Pro Box, Champions Box and Top Stars box, those can also be received when winning matches, but they don't appear as often as the others.

Regarding the purchases, I can see 4 purchases for 29,99 in the invoices and 5 in your account, and the rest of those purchases indicated in the invoices are also in your account.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

-Brino
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 08:47:41 am by Brino »
Brino
FTB Moderator

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2017, 12:42:39 pm »
Hey Ms T,

Thanks for sending this along. I'm going to reply to your other post here too, so we can keep everything together. Before anything, I want to take the chance to let you know that the new version of Top Stars should be available to download in the App Store. This version has the fix for the issue you've been experiencing.

The other changes I made should have put you where you should have been, stars, division, etc., before you experienced that issue with the cards in the match.

Regarding the Pro Box, Champions Box and Top Stars box, those can also be received when winning matches, but they don't appear as often as the others.

Regarding the purchases, I can see 4 purchases for 29,99 in the invoices and 5 in your account, and the rest of those purchases indicated in the invoices are also in your account.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

-Brino
Thank you.

Though on the boxes, this was my actual question.

Am I to assume that it is at random? Some just more likely to appear than others or is there is a specific setting that handles delivery of these?

Also, with regards to clubs, when you donate cards, you earn points and a small amount of cash, and then I see there is also an option to earn coins depending on the amount of goals you score within a certain time frame. The club I joined showed a timer of some hours, though after it ended, additional time was added on to the initial amount of hours, now having become days and I've not received the coins for having a certain amount of goals for the initial period.

For instance, with about 3 hours left on the clock, I had the highest amount of goals, and that would have earned me 500 coins. However, after the three hours had lapsed, it still shows that I would earn 500 coins, except only now, it would be in 5 days.  ???

Am I misunderstanding how this works, could you explain more if the former is indeed the case, please?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 12:50:24 pm by Ms T »

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2017, 09:17:30 am »
Hey Ms T,

The boxes that appear when you win matches are rewarded at random, there is no specific requirements or algorithm there.

Regarding your other question, you're referring to the events. Unfortunately there was an issue and we had to extend the time a bit longer, so when the timer you see reaches 0, the event should begin.

Let me know if you have any further questions,

Regards,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2017, 06:12:01 pm »
Alright, thanks

Regarding your other question, you're referring to the events. Unfortunately there was an issue and we had to extend the time a bit longer, so when the timer you see reaches 0, the event should begin.

Ok, so the event has not started? Are the number of goals scored at this time, and until the timer reaches 0, irrelevant if you are part of a club?  ???

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2017, 09:39:00 am »
Alright, thanks

Ok, so the event has not started? Are the number of goals scored at this time, and until the timer reaches 0, irrelevant if you are part of a club?  ???

Hi Ms T,
Correct, unfortunately due to that issue we mentioned, we had to delay the start of the event. But it should start once the timer ends and everything will be taken into account. We apologize for the inconveniences caused, but please know that we needed to fix the issue to ensure it was working properly.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator